• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Coke with longer halflife

Vinnie77

Bluelighter
Is there anything that prolongs coke effects ? And i think that subcutanous injection has longest half life, but i am not sure

Route of administration would not affect elimination half-life. You would need to significantly raise dose to utilize a route of administration with a slower peak plasma time, and due to the way cocaine works, I just can't see it being something viable.

APPARENTLY this "go to" use of Levamisole as a cut/adulterant potentiates the effect (and I'm assuming would increase the half life given that the high supposedly lasts longer).
Stay far, far, far away from levamisole. I worry about even coming into contact with it through cocaine usage, it's bad news.
ALCOHOL definitely potentiates the action of Cocaine. I forget the details (but they're pretty much all over the Internet) i.e. there's a biochemical explanation for this.

True, although from a harm reduction point of view, I'd be cautious. But, yes, cocaine and alcohol produce cocaethylene and that increases the half-life by 300% to 500%.

Stay far, far, far away from levamisole. I worry about even coming into contact with it through cocaine usage, it's bad news.

True, although from a harm reduction point of view, I'd be cautious. But, yes, cocaine and alcohol produce cocaethylene and that increases the half-life by 300% to 500%.

Levamisole can really wreak havoc on the immune system with chronic use of tainted cocaine. Also, I think it's worth mentioning that cocaethylene is significantly more cardio-toxic than cocaine alone. I'm sure you know this, but wanted to clarify for the thread.

Levamisole suppresses the production of white blood cells, resulting in neutropenia and agranulocytosis. I wouldn't ever intentionally ingest this, ever. Vasculitis and skin necrosis are also real prospects when dealing with it.

I am unsure why this notoriously poisonous adulterant has become a popular cutting agent.

Levamisole suppresses the production of white blood cells, resulting in neutropenia and agranulocytosis. I wouldn't ever intentionally ingest this, ever. Vasculitis and skin necrosis are also real prospects when dealing with it.

I am unsure why this notoriously poisonous adulterant has become a popular cutting agent.

I actually somewhat suspect levamisole may have contributed to my numerous venous ulcers that formed after I got over Covid-19. I think levamisole, Covid-19, and my chronic venous insufficiency all created the perfect storm for 4 straight months of the most torturous, agonizing, non-stop pain. Not to mention being unable to sleep, eat, walk or even put shoes on and 3-5x per week wound care appointments (I wouldn't wish the pain from those wound care appointments on anyone, the debriding even with lidocaine was just instant screaming pain). It was worse pain than all three of my open heart surgeries combined. Possibly even close to when they cut my femoral nerve when putting me on bypass through my femoral vessels, it was that bad - both prevented me from walking for months, as well.

Last edited:
Thanks bro, it's been a nightmare journey these last few years, but I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel I think.

For the fun of it how does this happen re: Levamisole? I mean: did a dealer or one of the bigger boyz sort of walk past a bucket of the shit on a farm somewhere, shove some up his nose, and say "hey: this is great to cut

I'm pretty sure it's exclusively added prior to leaving Mexico. With the amount of money and high level of organization at that point, they probably have access to chemists. I envision it goes something like this:

Cartel members sittings around at a table with chemists about how to increase profits. One brilliant chemists believes he's found the perfect adulterant, levamisole. It potentiates and prolongs the simulatory effects of cocaine and is "supposedly" safe at low doses. "Genius!", cartel members excitedly claim. What brilliant chemist probably didn't factor in here, or even care about to begin with, is greed. People get greedy and add increasing amounts of levamisole, people get more and more hurt, hospitals report more and more horrific cases from complications, news picks it up and reports on it. Everyone now becomes aware of levamisole, labs specifically test for it, cartels now become increasingly aware that people are monitoring for it and stop or limit use of it. Pandemic hits, everything goes to shit, and I wind up fucked from levamisole.

Something like that, anyways ;)

I never heard about shooting s.c. cocaine. I don't think it will be better than intranasal or intrarectal, but perhaps I'm wrong and I just didn't know about that ROA. Shooting it up in your veins is another story...

JJ

For what it's worth:

Probably better you ignore my post above. Other than the alcohol (which as I said I'm sure about) the rest is probably garbage.

Levamisole: I was not advocating that you source it. I think I should make (and should have made) that clear. My point really was just to detail what it SUPPOSEDLY does. Whether or not the Cocaine you're using ALREADY contains Levamisole is anybody's guess.

4′-Fluorococaine apparently has an elimination half life of 3 - 6 hours. But from the reading I've managed to do in the last few hours on the topic: sounds like a waste of time and money (although it appears to be dirt cheap). There's a trip report on erowid as well as a thread or two here on the topic. Certainly nothing positive so far as I can tell. For sure nothing I'd bother with now after all this "research" (so I guess I should be thanking the OP myself because it was actually on one of my "to investigate further" lists at some point).

Edit:

For the fun of it how does this happen re: Levamisole? I mean: did a dealer or one of the bigger boyz sort of walk past a bucket of the shit on a farm somewhere, shove some up his nose, and say "hey: this is great to cut Cocaine with and fool the users" type of thing? I mean to say: baby powder and whatever else I can understand i.e. it's what the lowlife dealer had lying in the cupboard at the time. But Levamisole is not something you'd ordinarily have lying around the kitchen now would you!

Hey,

you already tried 4'-fluorococaine?

JJ

For what it's worth:

Probably better you ignore my post above. Other than the alcohol (which as I said I'm sure about) the rest is probably garbage.

Levamisole: I was not advocating that you source it. I think I should make (and should have made) that clear. My point really was just to detail what it SUPPOSEDLY does. Whether or not the Cocaine you're using ALREADY contains Levamisole is anybody's guess.

4′-Fluorococaine apparently has an elimination half life of 3 - 6 hours. But from the reading I've managed to do in the last few hours on the topic: sounds like a waste of time and money (although it appears to be dirt cheap). There's a trip report on erowid as well as a thread or two here on the topic. Certainly nothing positive so far as I can tell. For sure nothing I'd bother with now after all this "research" (so I guess I should be thanking the OP myself because it was actually on one of my "to investigate further" lists at some point).

Edit:

For the fun of it how does this happen re: Levamisole? I mean: did a dealer or one of the bigger boyz sort of walk past a bucket of the shit on a farm somewhere, shove some up his nose, and say "hey: this is great to cut Cocaine with and fool the users" type of thing? I mean to say: baby powder and whatever else I can understand i.e. it's what the lowlife dealer had lying in the cupboard at the time. But Levamisole is not something you'd ordinarily have lying around the kitchen now would you!
I think some some idiot thought it would be a good cut for cocaine becsuse levisamole metabolizes into Aminorex in animals and humans...so they thought the cut would give cocaine and extra "kick" or longer "legs" ...too bad its incredibly toxic.

From the wiki on levisamole:
"Drug testing of racehorse urine has led to the revelation that among levamisole equine metabolites are both pemoline and aminorex, stimulants that are forbidden by racing authorities.[19][20][21] Further testing confirmed aminorex in human and canine urine, meaning that both humans and dogs also metabolize levamisole into aminorex."

I think some some idiot thought it would be a good cut for cocaine becsuse levisamole metabolizes into Aminorex in animals and humans...so they thought the cut would give cocaine and extra "kick" or longer "legs" ...too bad its incredibly toxic.

From the wiki on levisamole:
"Drug testing of racehorse urine has led to the revelation that among levamisole equine metabolites are both pemoline and aminorex, stimulants that are forbidden by racing authorities.[19][20][21] Further testing confirmed aminorex in human and canine urine, meaning that both humans and dogs also metabolize levamisole into aminorex."

Nice find! That's the first logical reason for using levamisole as a cutting agent I've seen beyond "its cheap". It's not great logic, but at least theres some type of reasoning behind it...