• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke (serious question)

gtfooo

Greenlighter
Helppp! Is it bad if just got nose pierced couple hours ago, n did couple lines of coke With the side that’s not pierced? (( (asking for a friend)) *******

Helppp! Is it bad if just got nose pierced couple hours ago, n did couple lines of coke With the side that’s not pierced? (( (asking for a friend)) *******
I have no experience with cocaine whatsoever...but some people object that crap directly into the body. Also, it's an anesthetic for the nose medically so it should be fine.
However, if your cocaine isnt sterile (and its probably not) there might be a small chance of the piercing getting infected.

Nobody can tell with what the cocaine was cut, where was it kept and how clean is the bag/box/container you are taking it from. People have done more dangerous things but if I was to give advice I would say - don't do it. If you can not stand a thought that you will not use cocaine you can take it orally. It lacks that almost immediate punch but it has longer duration. Some consider it a waste, but I would go that route if I was in your place, piercing wise.

Have had my nose pierced (and lots of other places) before although I haven’t snorted coke with a piercing. You said you/the person isn’t using the side that’s pierced so what does it matter if the coke doesn’t come into contact with it? I imagine you’d have some discomfort pushing on the pierced nostril when snorting through the other one and if your fingers aren’t clean you’re likely to infect your piercing. Some redness and inflammation may occur. 🤷🏻‍♀️

so what does it matter if the coke doesn’t come into contact with it?

Isn't there a possibility that some of the cocaine would drip back down from sinuses to the other nostril? This is a real question because I have taken for granted that sinuses are conected with both nostrils. And I don't belive that anybody can snort that precise to have all of coke absorbed through the mucus membrane of one nostril. I could be very wrong on both points tho...

Nono, it is possible for that to happen but in my experience doesn’t really- especially if you’re snorting right it should drain back into the back of your throat not the other nostril especially if you’re holding it closed and snorting with head tilted backward etc. You’re so cute though xo

Me and my 10 seconds anatomy course :LOL: I was sure, based on the extensive experience with snorting (and by the fact that I am breathing a lot so Ihave some feeling for it :ROFLMAO:) that the nostrils are connected via sinuses and that the drip could go into the nostril you don't want to.With that being the case, I wouldn't risk it. I believe that OP has already done or did not done the coke but if I was in that situation I wouldn't do it. But everybody has personal risk/benefit analysis so I am not judging. :)