• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke Nose Bad! ( Need Solution )

It could be something wrong with the coke you are buying, something it is cut with that you don't react well to, I'd suggest trying a different source if possible.

I don't think that there's anything wrong with the drugs. Cocaine is well-known to produce complications in the sinuses when taken by this ROA. Cocaine is death to soft tissue and as I previously stated, the whole "purpose", if you will in ingesting Cocaine intranasally is to expose as much of the substance as possible to the soft tissue. The fact that you're congested post-binge is due to the fact that you've caused direct damage to the sinuses, which must produce mucous among other necessary processes in order to keep the sinuses healthy and draining properly.

It's just a side effect of the drug, sadly. Now, why do some people experience severe issues, while others can go on forever? Well, Everybody's sinuses are unique like every other part of the body. Being that we're imperfect most of the time, some people's sinuses are going to be constructed in a shape that allows them to drain more efficiently, while some might have misshapen sinuses that cause debris i.e. Cocaine to linger longer than it should. This is just an opinion though.