• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke genuinely makes me a better person

relief seeker

Greenlighter
I know this sounds like addiction justification but I promise you it's not. As far as recreational use I prefer old school crack but ever time I choose or have to go the soft route the differences in my over all self is substantial. I don't know what to do. I can't sustain a constant flow. I'm diagnosed with severe depression, adhd, IED, PTSD etc.. my prescribed Adderall and klonazine help a little. When I kick back a couple lines tho.... I'm more a more patient attentive compassionate father and husband. I tried to stop completely and my marriage fell apart. I need advice or recommendations on what I can do. Smoking killed my finances but sniffing makes me actually feel like myself. Sober I feel lost and don't know who I truly am right now I'm actually happy. I don't want to be strung out.. but fuck... What do I do?

I think some people can use sniffed cocaine functionally to a degree. Emphasis on some. The problem is the short acting nature. If one had a mountain of money, perhaps it could be used orally in a more functional manner.

Probably the most reliable way of microdosing cocaine is by using the leaf itself, or micronized coca flour (quiding the powder). But it's a messy affair. Alot green goo and spitting.

No one can microdose crack successfully however 🤣

Better yet, get a focalin or ritalin prescription. Though they are edgier feeling than cocaine.

Snorting a powder every 50 minutes is a pain in the ass.

Better yet, get a focalin or ritalin prescription. Though they are edgier feeling than cocaine.

I had to jump thru a shit ton hoops to get put on xr Adderall which really don't do anything positive or negative for me except let me get away with having Adderall in my system. I was cursed with a high tolerance for everything naturally. What kind of effect does focalin compared to Adderall

I think some people can use sniffed cocaine functionally to a degree. Emphasis on some. The problem is the short acting nature. If one had a mountain of money, perhaps it could be used orally in a more functional manner.

Probably the most reliable way of microdosing cocaine is by using the leaf itself, or micronized coca flour (quiding the powder). But it's a messy affair. Alot green goo and spitting.

No one can microdose crack successfully however 🤣
I already ingest a steady stream of kratom powder. So the green goo doesn't bother me. Is there anyway to get coca flour other than growing harvesting and making it?

No one can microdose crack su

Alway's thought a XR Cocaine pill would be less edgier then Methylphenidate, sorry misread your answer Negrogesic as that is just what you wrote.

MPH even the XR version gave me so much side effect's. Sweatin, anorexia, shaking/ raised heart beat, rebounds, short duration and so on.

I asssumed the the fact Coke also has Serotonine reuptake. And in general the effects of Coke felt smoother. Would make up a better, though more controversial alternative.

How is Dextro-Methylphenidate, in between?
I read on Bluelight the d-isomere doesn't have any improvement compared with MPH unlike with Amphetamine.

Last edited:
Coke never changed my personality. It doesn't cause me to talk people's ears off and doesn't change my ego.

It actually calms me down a lot, like Adderall to someone with ADHD.

The comedowns and duration has always been the issue.

I hear what you are saying. And I believe it does make you a better person. Bet you think your life is better too when you are on it.

And yeah you feel all those loving feelings for your family and partner etc that when sober you sometimes don't feel so it just makes everything better.

While it's like this and everything is good why not keep going and micro-dosing.

But be careful once it gets you and you keep using more and more and it gets you it no longer becomes fun.

But I say keep it under control, micro dose it and be disciplined. If you can do that and it improves your quality of life...kudos to you.

The issue with this is that even with addiction control (not dosing too much and it turning into a full blown dependency) coke is one of the worst drugs for your physical health. It both constricts blood vessels and causes an increase in resting heart rate and makes your heart pump with more force. That’s why some people die on their first line because the heart and body simply cannot handle that kind of load. For this reason I’ve never done coke. Meth has a similar analogue in the body but to a much lesser degree.

It sounds like you’d do well on something like Ritalin instead of addersll, Ritalin is said to be closer to coke in how it makes you feel

How is Dextro-Methylphenidate, in between?
I read on Bluelight the d-isomere doesn't have any improvement compared with MPH unlike with Amphetamine.

It's d-mph is similar to ritalin (d,l-mph), just stronger on a mg to mg basis, maybe slightly less edgy, and with less peripheral/gastrointestinal side-effects.

I only mentioned methylphenidate since it's far more cocaine-like than amphetamine/adderall.

But it doesn't have the same degree/type of mood enhancing effects as cocaine since cocaine is, unlike methylphenidate, serotonergic.

Coca leaf flour can be bought online with a little research. But if you're used to cocaine it will pretty weak. And it's much messier than kratom because you hold the coca flour powder in between your cheeks with a pinch of baking soda, eventually spit it out, then repeat. So it's messy stuff, especially if you are going for a strong effect (I'd fill both sizes of my cheeks to the point of looking like a trumpet player). So it's very noticeable. And if you are trying to get a good buzz, you need alot of powder, redosed, so economically speaking it's expensive. But most people who use coca flour aren't trying to actually get a cocaine-like high, which is what I was trying to do, with some success, but it's alot of work and alot of mess and costs too much for it to make sense.

One idea is maybe getting a relatively cheap time lock safe in Amazon (i bought one). You can set aside your "allowance" of cocaine for the day, say 250-500mg (which should be plenty for light functional use -- perhaps 500mg is excessive for that), then put the rest in the time-lock safe and set it for X of hours later, say 20 hours) so it will be open in the morning to take your next "allowance" and then lock the rest for another 20 hours so forth.

This of course will not work if you are smoking crack/base, because as soon as you are done smoking up that "allowance" you will get a hammer and smash the time safe open 🤣

For me it's stimulants in general. My body falls apart when I use them now, but back in the day they were my drug of choice.

My genetics for neurotransmitters and their breakdown really sucks. I know why depression and mental health shit runs in my family. If I could do it without consequence, I would take stimulants all the time. A friend gave me some of their modafinil to try and it made my studying capacity so much better. Attention span, memory retention, all of it... so much better. But then when the drug wore off I had to sleep for like 14 hours.

Until they get good at genetic engineering and can eliminate damaged copies of neurotransmitter genes, I think drug use is a good choice. I am sick of living with sub-standard merchandise heh

is there anyone who's had any success micro dosing coke?
I have. I utilized 1 oz amber glass nasal sprayers to measure out quantity and calculate an estimated delivery per spray (obviously variable and working with relative versus absolute numbers due to unknown purities). It works fantastic, and I ultimately used this to wean off crack cocaine. Studies show there is efficacy in the treatment of Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) from cocaine, so a much better option is to visit a provider who is capable of treating versus trying to source from a black market. The benefit of Adderall is the reduction of the constant need to reduce due to significantly longer half-life times and mitigation to risk is exponential.

Otherwise, if you're happy doing your thing currently, the nasal sprays on Amazon in combination with the 0.001 scales are game changers. Good luck!

I had to jump thru a shit ton hoops to get put on xr Adderall which really don't do anything positive or negative for me except let me get away with having Adderall in my system. I was cursed with a high tolerance for everything naturally. What kind of effect does focalin compared to Adderall
What country are you in? Telehealth changed the industry with the change to regulations during the COVID-19 pandemic - the shortage the FDA declared underscores this. What hoops did you have to jump through, it's almost like candy to find it through a telehealth provider currently. There was concern the FDA was going to evaluate the Covid pandemic regulation changes, I'm unsure if those ever happened but as of mid-2023 they were still in effect. Working with a qualified provider who can write a prescription is almost always going to be more sustainable than trying to source in the black market. Good luck!