• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Coke from the dark web

Mcracken420

Bluelighter
(No sourcing)
If I buy some coke (say 1-5 grams) off the dark web from a supposedly reputable dealing claiming around 90% purity, how likely is it that I'm gonna get what's advertised? I've seen sellers on markets with a lot of good reviews that claim they've been around for a while, so how easy is it to fake buys and reviews on big markets? Is the dark web really my best bet for good cocaine?

It's very easy to get fake reviews. Many vendors post pics of shiny pure bricks but that's definitely not what they send out.

You can get decent stuff on there but it's hit or miss.

(No sourcing)
If I buy some coke (say 1-5 grams) off the dark web from a supposedly reputable dealing claiming around 90% purity, how likely is it that I'm gonna get what's advertised? I've seen sellers on markets with a lot of good reviews that claim they've been around for a while, so how easy is it to fake buys and reviews on big markets? Is the dark web really my best bet for good cocaine?
If you want to even have a chance at getting a good product, you need to be ready to pay for it.
It's not a guarantee of purity, but at the same time a low price it's a guarantee that it's not going to be very pure.

I dont know what DNM youre going through, some have vendor trust levels, id look at the people with the most sales and reviews, high vendor levels, and high trust levels.

I'm supposedly great with the ladies and slept with many highly satisfied women.

^im a liar my hand doesn't count.

Maybe, if you have no experience with computers and cocaine like me probably not.

Please be careful. Maybe I've been burned too many times but people lie.

I apologize if I come off as a a$$hole but sometimes it might just be because someone has nothing to gain from you like Bitcoin or whatever.

I once got lsd and it was "great stuff super cheap blah blah blah" then I wakeup like a week later in icu with tubes everywhere from probably poorly dosed 25i nmobe.