• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke for the first time

lexiloves

Greenlighter
So I've never done coke before but my friends got me a gram for Edc how should I do it? How will I know when I've had enough?

I didnt really want to get into this thread, but nobody has responded to you inquiry, so.. Start out with smallest lines possible, if its good, thats all youll need. Dump it on a hard.surface, put a dollar bill over it, crush it with a lighter, then chop the powder into fine lines with a card or razor. You wont need much, after minutes of snorting a line, your face/throat should go numb, and then you should feel very euphoric. Your first line of cocaine will be the best youve ever felt, this will diminish with time, and many users chase this feeling. Dont make that mistake, and just enjoy it. I wouldnt take too many lines, as once you get high, its hard to put it down, especially when you still have some left!.Be careful and have fun!

-SS373dOH

Only thing Id add, dont use bank notes, take a piece of paper and cut out a square and roll it up and use that .Bills are nasty nasty things filled with germs. And dont do too big lines, it can get wasted, goes down the throad/lungs if you snort more than the powder can cover. Also, you might not feel much at first. At least that was my exp. even though it was good stuff. The nervousness, adrenaline and whatnot prevented me from really enjoying it at first. But in any case, take it slowly.

Snort tiny lines, or if you do not enjoy snorting anything do it orally as this also works.

Stay safe, and keep in mind that coke is highly addictive and a lot of people crave it even while sober, and do chase the high.

Don't use a bank note and don't share snorting instruments as people have been infected with Hepatitis C this way. Instead just take a straw that you can get at any restaurant or coffee shop and cut it up.

^ yeah, just wanted to clarify, I wasnt saying use the dollar bill as a snorting device.. Get a straw for that.

- Hopeless..