• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine ?Coke "cheese"

goodfox_111

Greenlighter
Has anyone ever heard of a bag of cocaine being referred to as a "piece of cheese" - does this even make sense? If it was cocaine, would this be like crack that you smoke, or how could this plausibly mean a bag of cocaine when it comes as a powder?? I'm confused. Cheese to me means a heroin based drug

I haven't heard that before no, "cheese" to me is not an appealing thing to think of snorting, but people come up with all sorts of weird names for drugs, it doesn't have to make sense. I don't personally think of opiates either when I hear "cheese", I don't think this inherently makes any more sense than calling coke cheese but if you say that's what it means to you, I believe you.

Has anyone ever heard of a bag of cocaine being referred to as a "piece of cheese" - does this even make sense? If it was cocaine, would this be like crack that you smoke, or how could this plausibly mean a bag of cocaine when it comes as a powder?? I'm confused. Cheese to me means a heroin based drug
Don't worry i've heard people asking for a baggie of tacos code for the same and i'm sure they use that as a slang word for your cheese.