• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke and somnolence

OpialiciouslyMe

Bluelighter
First, let me start by saying I'm a heroin addict so whenever I do some coke I am on heroin as well as that's inevitable.
It's not nodding from heroin. I can do heroin and be well awake, then do some coke and it will just make me feel so cosy and sleepy.
I do get chatty and don't get any tachycardia or jitters. My coke is always high quality.
The coke I have done is always tested as being unadulterated and I've had it from different vendors and different types so it's not a specific coke batch problem. I get this with any coke I've tried.

I just start wanting to nap after maybe 10 minutes or so. I know it's not the heroin nod. Trust me. I don't suffer from ADHD either as I know stimulants can have odd effects with people with that condition. I don't take any other stuff apart from heroin.

Is it just because I'm coming down that I feel sleepy? I get that also with mdma now that I think of it, but my drugs are always unadulterated (tested by Wedinos) so it's not the quality of the drugs the issue. Instead of feeling super awake I feel, how can I put it?... floored and then get sleepy.

Meth is the one that doesn't give me the somnolence instead. But with meth I do it orally and 10/15mg max. I'm not a stimulant fan so I do them occasionally only.

I don't do big doses either. I make sure I don't ever go overboard.

Does the somnolence happen to anyone else?

I stress that the coke I do is always tested as being just cocaine and the same goes for the mdma. I don't have any medical conditions like ADHD and don't take other meds apart from heroin.

I also know I'm not nodding off from the heroin when this occurs. It's the coke or mdma that specifically make me feel cosy and sleepy. Not straightaway but a few minutes after I come up on them I'd say. I just think it's odd as I have always thought coke should make me feel alert and not sleepy. I know real good coke is a subtle high and that's what I get in fact. I never feel my heart beating fast for example. I do notice, like I said, that I talk a bit more than usual for me and with mdma I get some jaw tightness and saucer pupils but that's about it. Thanks in advance and sorry if the post is maybe a bit long.

First, let me start by saying I'm a heroin addict so whenever I do some coke I am on heroin as well as that's inevitable.
It's not nodding from heroin. I can do heroin and be well awake, then do some coke and it will just make me feel so cosy and sleepy.
I do get chatty and don't get any tachycardia or jitters. My coke is always high quality.
The coke I have done is always tested as being unadulterated and I've had it from different vendors and different types so it's not a specific coke batch problem. I get this with any coke I've tried.

I just start wanting to nap after maybe 10 minutes or so. I know it's not the heroin nod. Trust me. I don't suffer from ADHD either as I know stimulants can have odd effects with people with that condition. I don't take any other stuff apart from heroin.

Is it just because I'm coming down that I feel sleepy? I get that also with mdma now that I think of it, but my drugs are always unadulterated (tested by Wedinos) so it's not the quality of the drugs the issue. Instead of feeling super awake I feel, how can I put it?... floored and then get sleepy.

Meth is the one that doesn't give me the somnolence instead. But with meth I do it orally and 10/15mg max. I'm not a stimulant fan so I do them occasionally only.

I stress that the coke I do is always tested as being just cocaine and the same goes for the mdma. I don't have any medical conditions like ADHD and don't take other meds apart from heroin.

I also know I'm not nodding off from the heroin when this occurs. It's the coke or mdma that specifically make me feel cosy and sleepy. Not straightaway but a few minutes after I come up on them I'd say. I just think it's odd as I have always thought coke should make me feel alert and not sleepy. I know real good coke is a subtle high and that's what I get in fact. I never feel my heart beating fast for example. I do notice, like I said, that I talk a bit more than usual for me and with mdma I get some jaw tightness and saucer pupils but that's about it. Thanks in advance and sorry if the post is maybe a bit long.
How can you guys measure your meth intake? How do you know it's 10 - 15 mg?

I use scales. Then stick the meth in an empty capsule. That's how I know. I bought scales that measure up to that sort of amount. They don't cost much on Amazon.
I understand. But do you really know what mg your meth is? Cuz with mine, I don't.

Yes!!! I get the same effects. I am also an old-school heroin user. I say old-school because there is no heroin anymore. It's all fucking fentanyl. I have been snorting dirty 30's for a while. I only do 2 pills max a day. If I am lucky, I will get a nod at the end of the night when I finally get into bed. Jesus Christ, do I miss heroin. Anyway, while I am snorting coke, it is only a matter of 30-60 minutes, and I start yawning. I get sleepy but I cannot get sleep. Because coke is not my DOC, it takes very little to jack me up, like a ridiculously little bit. I read somewhere that really good coke is supposed to make you sleepy. I believe it. I have had great fish scale shit and then stuff that tasted like chemicals and burned a bit in my nose. Fish scale made me tired, not so the crappy stuff. :cool: