• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coffee day after MDMA and randomly throwing up?

Mistasolodolo

Greenlighter
So this is very very random, I first would like to state I very very rarely throw up, only 3 times in the last 5 years and I've had many alcohol and drug fueled nights :D. Anyway I rolled pretty nice on 125mg of some bomb MDMA crystals. Got a good night of sleep, ate, stayed hydrated etc... Next day, minor comedown, nice "afterglow" all around lazy day.

THEN, around 10:00 pm, I decided to have a small cup of coffee. Within minutes I was sweating profusely, lightheaded, and instantly headed to the bathroom where I threw up for a couple minutes, (basically just the coffee) and felt fine afterwards.. has this happened to anyone else?

Seriously one of the most random experiences of my life, is there any way the MDMA left in my system caused that? Or do you think it was more just the coffee? Like I said, the 3 times I've thrown up have been on extremely excessive amounts of alcohol so this really really surprised me.. I have somewhat of a iron stomach so me throwing up is usually a big deal for me! Anyone have any stories or the powers of science to explain any of this? Thanks!!

EDIT: Forgot I should add I had taken about 2.5gs of Kratom about 6 hours earlier, and had about 1mg of Klonopin 2 hours earlier..and plenty of weed. But those are all things I take daily (Klonopin .5mg-1mg a day, Kratom 1 dose of 2.5gs-5gs, lots of dabs, bud) so I doubt it had anything to do with me throwing up, but just thought I'd add this in here though just in case.