Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codine linctus gold cross cd

Bmajor

Greenlighter
Hey guys I have a 200ml bottle of codine linctus 25mg/5ml also contains sucrose and methyl hydroxybenzoate just wondering is it a good find? Being a controlled drug I thought u must be able to get somthing out of it? Does anyone have some info on this and how much would be a good start? I am on targin 80mg a day so would 100 ml of codine do anything for me?

Not a chance you'll feel anything off 100mg codeine given you're taking 80mg of oxycodone a day. This opioid equivalency chart suggests that 100mg codeine is equal to 10mg of oxycodone. I think that pleasurable effects from codeine are probably not achievable by you at any dose. Codeine is a mild opiate, and whilst it doesn't necessarily have the strict ceiling dose that is often mentioned, I do find at a certain point dosing higher has less and less effect.

Are you in Australia? I ask because I know there are some places where codeine linctus is far more commonly prescribed/available than it is here in Aus, and it's possible you'd find more information about it in one of our regional forums, European & African Drug Discussion for example.

Yeah I'm Aussie mate and it's 25 ml codine to 5ml in a 200ml bottle

So there's 100mg codine in every 20ml so 1000mg codine in a 200ml bottle right?