• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine with muscle relaxers?

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Hi, I'm trying to find ways to boost my codeine, I have Xanax and that works, but I also have robaxin (muscle relaxer) and I was wondering if it would 1) boost it at all and 2) help with back pain relief. I only take 100 mgs of codeine at once, not a high recreational dose, but I've fared badly with my attempts at CWE and really don't want to waste any more precious pills trying it again. My supply is very limited. This is with NOT a very high dose of accompanying Tylenol so I'm safe there. I carefully watch my APAP intake. But I'd like to get a buzz with my pain relief. I feel one shot of booze is probably safe-ish and I don't do that too often. But thoughts on the muscle relaxer? I've seen the other potentiation threads but they're old and I didn't want to revive an old thread just to ask my question. Thanks!

Robaxin and opioids is a good combo, I've used it before, I think about 800-1000mg methocarbamol plus 100-200codeine. Also, for physical/inflammatory pain I find ibuprofewn at doses 400-800mg to be really helpful and better than any amount of acetaminophen.

You could probably safely add a little alcohol too, but not much, it will potentiate the harmful effects of acetaminophen and ibuprofen.

Thanks, sekio, I limit myself to one shot or one glass of wine when mixing. I don't want to depress my CNS too much and slow my breathing.

I use 800 mgs ibuprofen and nothing else on good days. No booze. Other days I need the codeine and I don't want to go too much over 100 mgs because of the APAP. I've tried CWE but I just can't seem to get it right and I waste my very limited supply fucking it up.

Ok I'm gonna be the one to say it, but your using the weakest muscle relaxer to strengthen the weakest opiate. Honestly man, if you're looking for a way to strengthen codeine, the best and easiest to obtain thing is benadryl. It strengthens the effects of opiates by a lot. Methocarbamol will also strengthen them but benadryl will more. And before you ask, yes you can take benadryl and methocarbamol together. Also, try to not use xanax to strengthen codeine, cause a little to much of either of them when mixed with the other can cause an OD real quickly. Hope this helps!