• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine question, need quick answers please !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seancire

Greenlighter
Hi,
;i was wondering when you take codeine, will you get high off a second dose later on in the day??i have taken 12 x 12.8 mg tablets using cwe. Was going to take the other 12 with them but i decided not to and to keep them for tomorrow. I regret doing this now and want to know if i take them now within 30 mins will they still get me high or will it be a waste :-/ i have searched for this and havent found a straight answer just mixed opinions. Any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Save for tmrw, if you take a dose and take a second dose a few hours later it will not increase intensity it will only prolong your high. And from now on, NEVER put need quick answers in your thread title unless it is a real emergency (ex: medical). What entitled world do you live in that you think you need quick answers for such a silly question.

Yeah in my experience you won't get high again. You need a healthy amount of time between doses to experience the high. If you say dosed 8 hours apart you would likely get high again (tho you may need a slightly higher dose) but in my experience since codeine is rather weak in comparison to say oxy/heroin it's pretty much one good high and done. As Mad Dash said wait till tomorrow or your just wasting your're stuff.

Only seen post now, redosed ten minutes ago. Just gotta see how it goes, also, i know it may be a stupid question but do ye think that drinking herbal tea for sleep with the cwe liquid would have much of an added effect? It has camomile, lemon balm, lavender, passionflower, valerian and hops in it. Im drinking it now but I wouldnt know if its after giving an addition to the high or not coz its been a while since iv used codeine, so would like to know for future reference lol.

lol, this is idiotic, you posted about needing answers quick I got to you as soon as I opened up bluelight for the day 45 mins later. And you don't even check back to see the answer? NTM you put NEED ANSWERS QUICK as if it were some emergency!?!? You are not bringing a good start to being a member on this board.

45 mins wasnt very quick was it..no.
so it didnt really make much of a difference when i seen it really because it wasnt quick. And if it was some medical reason, whoever posted wouldnt have been too lucky waiting that long for an answer either would they. And you with your "What entitled world do you live in", jesus i didnt think it was such an entitlement/privilege to post a title like that. Sorry we cant all be such proffesional expert members of the site on our first time like you are! :O
LOL

Most likely i will never even need to post anything on this site again and im not saying it is, but if its filled with as many pr1cks as you i dont see why anyone would. Maybe you need a trip to the shop lad, go get yourself some tampons.

Status
Not open for further replies.