• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeine extraction

Indeed, 4 g in a period of 24 hours as in not at once as well. Doctors often advise that one would need a 4 to 6 hours 'window' in between doses.

Well wat can i use for pain? Also i stil dont understand thd process please? Thankyou

The codeine is soluble in water, the paracetamol/APAP/acetaminophen isn't soluble in water. When you add the tablets to water the codeine dissolves and can pass through the filter, whereas the APAP cannot pass through the filter and is left behind as a solid white mass. While APAP is a painkiller it's not an opiate/oid. It inhibits prostaglandin synthesis (COX 1 and 2) rather than binding to various opiate receptors like codeine does, so APAP won't get you high in the slightest. The solution that makes it into the cup is where the codeine is.
Does that make sense?

Last edited:
If your really having doubts about this you could always just take 6-8 pills a day and forget this high-tek CWE business..

Lets start by looking at the directions on the bottle and go from there. You should probably stay at a 3,000mg (3g) paracetamol/APAP limit and spread doses out throughout the day. If your going to make this a long term thing some N-acetyl-cysteine would be a good idea. Maybe milk thistle too. APAP (Acetyl-Para-Amino-Phenol) is some nasty stuff when you start to go over 3g and is why so many people perform the Cold Water Extract. Also stay hydrated and away from EtOH while consuming APAP. Sound good so far?

Well said Jekyl. Avoiding anything that taxes the liver and other organs is a good idea when consuming stuff with APAP in it - even when performing CWE.

OP do you even understand the basics of what you're trying to do and accomplish? Not trying to come down on you, but your questions lead me to believe you have very little experience with opiates. And you're playing a dangerous game with meds that you don't seem to know the basics of.

Proceed with caution. Do some more research on what you're taking. And what the CWE is even for.

Ok thankyou but I'll thinj of just getting the same person who extracted ot for me to do it again