• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine

district9

Bluelighter
SWIM bought some cocaine. Cocaine did not do anything. SWIM was told by seller that the reason cocaine did not produce any effects was because SWIM was used to doing bad street cocaine and this was PURE cocaine and when one is used to doing street cocaine they do not get much out of pure cocaine.

Any thoughts on this?

Abject nonsense. Purer cocaine is of course STRONGER than heavily cut garbage and people used to 50% pure coke would need to take less if they score some 90% pure stuff. SWIY wasted SWIY's money on some crap that contained little if any cocaine.

A man would advise SWIY to search for cocaine testing kits that can determine purity and what common adulterants are present, including potentially harmful ones.

SWIM bought some cocaine. Cocaine did not do anything. SWIM was told by seller that the reason cocaine did not produce any effects was because SWIM was used to doing bad street cocaine and this was PURE cocaine and when one is used to doing street cocaine they do not get much out of pure cocaine.

Any thoughts on this?
SWIM got fucked over! :ROFLMAO:

What or who is SWIY? :unsure:

(And I don't think this belongs in "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" i.e. should be in "Other Drugs" where Cocaine has it's very own special little prefix. Let's not mix French Champagne with beer! :ROFLMAO: ).

Abject nonsense. Purer cocaine is of course STRONGER than heavily cut garbage and people used to 50% pure coke would need to take less if they score some 90% pure stuff. SWIY wasted SWIY's money on some crap that contained little if any cocaine.

A man would advise SWIY to search for cocaine testing kits that can determine purity and what common adulterants are present, including potentially harmful ones.
Nope, not nonsense at all

Most people are used to low purity cocaine with lots of 'active' cuts (usually different stimulants and/or levamisole, also other 'caines for extra numbing effects)

When people the get much purer coke it doesn't have the same in-your-face buzz as the cut stuff o0ten does, so they think it's 'weaker' but the reality is they just don't know what pure coke actually feels like - it's often quite a subtle drug.

I've seen people take very pure coke before and question if it had any coke in it at all, when the reality was it was the purest they'd ever had.

There's always the chance that the op was sold something completely inactive, but my money is on the scenario above

Also, the coke testing kits are notoriously unreliable.

Most people are used to low purity cocaine with lots of 'active' cuts (usually different stimulants and/or levamisole, also other 'caines for extra numbing effects)

When people the get much purer coke it doesn't have the same in-your-face buzz as the cut stuff o0ten does, so they think it's 'weaker' but the reality is they just don't know what pure coke actually feels like - it's often quite a subtle drug.

I've seen people take very pure coke before and question if it had any coke in it at all, when the reality was it was the purest they'd ever had.

There's always the chance that the op was sold something completely inactive, but my money is on the scenario above

All fair points. To a point.

I guess the OP (oops) should more clearly define the phrase "did not do anything". :)

I suppose, and depending on how wealthy the OP is or how badly the OP wants to know, he could just base a gram using ye olde tried and tested and reliable method (water/ammonia/ether). Could be very pissed off or very happy (I'm guessing the former). But nope. Not taking a bet on it! 😇

I suppose, and depending on how wealthy the OP is or how badly the OP wants to know, he could just base a gram using ye olde tried and tested and reliable method (water/ammonia/ether). Could be very pissed off or very happy (I'm guessing the former). But nope. Not taking a bet on it! 😇
another urban myth that proves nothing at all I'm afraid re purity (unless the ether step makes a massive difference, I'm unsure about that ...I'd say using ether is very rare though thesedays)

there are plenty of common cuts that base out of the salt alongside the cocaine molecule, including levamisole etc

another urban myth that proves nothing at all I'm afraid re purity (unless the ether step makes a massive difference, I'm unsure about that ...I'd say using ether is very rare though thesedays)

there are plenty of common cuts that base out of the salt alongside the cocaine molecule, including levamisole etc
Worked for me (and a few times to my horror given what came out of a gram on occasion). But I'll admit that was a long time ago i.e. Levamisole wasn't a thing back then.

I've have indeed read that Levamisole will precipitate out as well (I think there's even some info. floating around here on the topic i.e. seem to remember a member known as @Le Junk having a long thread on this).

If the OP really wants to go balls to the wall: there's a well documented and detailed method for removing Levamisole too (on the DEA's website no less). Needs a lab. and a degree in chemistry though! :ROFLMAO: All depends on how far down the rabbit hole the OP wants to go! I'm guessing for a gram or two it'd be a bit of an overkill.

Alright. I'm just being full of shit here (although the above all true stories). I'm out. :)

Well for the fun of it I found one of the corpse (dated) threads on the topic (link below) of "cleaning".

From one of the posts on the thread to which the link refers though (and which sounds about right, pretty much what you're saying, and as I remember things):

"You'll notice no smell, no burn, no real flavor, but rather a smooth and gentle buzz accompanied by a strong numbing that creeps up on you in about 2 minutes. Savor and enjoy that newly cleaned cocaine for the next two to three straight days without any paranoia, ampyness, edgyness or craving to constantly do more, more, more when it really sucks, sucks, sucks! Relax, because this newly cleaned cocaine will probably be the best cocaine you've ever done..........."

Cannot say as I had to go to all that trouble back in the day. But then in my case we're talking mid to late 1980's thru early 2000's i.e. thread started 2005. But then again I also seem to remember that it was around that time that things went to shit anyway insofar as quality is concerned. For better or for worse: I missed out on the Levamisole era!

Yes, this is so true. The last time I scored powder I could smell the quality through the bag. I touched some to my gums, expected them to go numb, and they didn't. I looked at it under magnification and saw beautiful little uniform flakes. It cut up nicely, went up gently, and was not so 'in your face' as what I am used to. I snorted an eight ball of it in about 12 hours, annoyed a lot of bluelighters with my verbosity, and enjoyed myself immensely. Once the coke was gone, it was only about two hours and then I fell asleep, no paranoia or nasty comedown whatsoever.

Yes, this is so true. The last time I scored powder I could smell the quality through the bag. I touched some to my gums, expected them to go numb, and they didn't. I looked at it under magnification and saw beautiful little uniform flakes. It cut up nicely, went up gently, and was not so 'in your face' as what I am used to. I snorted an eight ball of it in about 12 hours, annoyed a lot of bluelighters with my verbosity, and enjoyed myself immensely. Once the coke was gone, it was only about two hours and then I fell asleep, no paranoia or nasty comedown whatsoever.
sounds like quality coke to me (next time space out the doses more and stop after 1g maximum, you'll enjoy it more)

numbing is kinda subtle with coke and happens after a minute or two, not instantly

"Hey man I cant' feel my face / my whole face is numb" - great, enjoy your benzocaine (or similar) :)

Half of you guys say SWIM got fucked over and the other half says SWIM got blow that was way too pure. Hmmmmmm......

sounds like quality coke to me (next time space out the doses more and stop after 1g maximum, you'll enjoy it more)

numbing is kinda subtle with coke and happens after a minute or two, not instantly

"Hey man I cant' feel my face / my whole face is numb" - great, enjoy your benzocaine (or similar) :)

Would I be right in saying the coke that’s smells more like an Esso garage is......?
if I get a bag smelling like that Im not happy with it. . instead of yapping all night about rubbish it puts me in a quiet pissed off mood????

I touched some to my gums, expected them to go numb, and they didn't.
Yep. This is a big thing. You can tell someone doesn't know shit about cocaine if they claim it is good because it numbs you up strongly and immediately. Real cocaine takes a minute or two. Strong numbing right away means there's a lot of lidocaine (usually, rarely it could be a different local) present as a cutting agent.

I looked at it under magnification and saw beautiful little uniform flakes. It cut up nicely, went up gently, and was not so 'in your face' as what I am used to. I snorted an eight ball of it in about 12 hours, annoyed a lot of bluelighters with my verbosity, and enjoyed myself immensely. Once the coke was gone, it was only about two hours and then I fell asleep, no paranoia or nasty comedown whatsoever.
And this is what good cocaine feels like.

That said, OP got bunked. If you're used to bad gear it might not be what you expect, but the effects of la pura are unmistakable. More subtle than bad snit, but your reaction @ControlDaddy is the most likely. Not feeling nothing. Unless perhaps you were so far gone on other drugs as not to appreciate it. Which still seems unlikely as cocaine synergizes well with most other things.

Also, the first two posters, major party foul. Cut it with the SWIM. We don't do that here. Everyone knows it's you and it won't protect you. It'll just have a DEA agent saying "in my experience, 'SWIM' is used by members of online drug forums to refer to themselves" in his affidavit and the judge signing off on it anyway. Don't use SWIM. It's annoying and makes posts hard to read.

Would I be right in saying the coke that’s smells more like an Esso garage is......?
if I get a bag smelling like that Im not happy with it. . instead of yapping all night about rubbish it puts me in a quiet pissed off mood????
you'd probably be right, yeah

most really pure coke I've had didn't smell much at all, an earthy sorta alkaloidy aroma maybe

it's another myth that people can gauge purity via smell (or via texture or looks)

Real coke is very relaxing and "tranquillo", compared to usa coke which is rcs or even meth, I could see how someone would be entirely underwhelmed by it. That's why I first tried crack, as I find its made with actual real coke though obviously not "tranquilp"

you'd probably be right, yeah

most really pure coke I've had didn't smell much at all, an earthy sorta alkaloidy aroma maybe

it's another myth that people can gauge purity via smell (or via texture or looks)
Thanks for confirming that!
When I confronted the guy selling it I told him how SHITE it was, he annoyingly said “the stronger the smell the better the sniff is”
I guess he’s not gonna say “your the 5th person who’s told me that tonight“ Oh and here’s your refund lol

if its got a high cocaine content you will need less of it

it can be very mellow but do a really fat line of purer coke and it will be very exhilarating

if you got nothing from it and you did a lot then you got robbed

Half of you guys say SWIM got fucked over and the other half says SWIM got blow that was way too pure. Hmmmmmm......
Dude who thinks SWIY got pure shit sounds like he's done a lot of blow and knows it well but a man is extremely skeptical since SWIY says they didn't get high. Was SWIY charged more than normal? While purity does seem to be on the rise in some places dealers will charge more if they don't cut it, they likes to maintain profit margin.

SWIM got fucked over! :ROFLMAO:

What or who is SWIY? :unsure:

(And I don't think this belongs in "MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs" i.e. should be in "Other Drugs" where Cocaine has it's very own special little prefix. Let's not mix French Champagne with beer! :ROFLMAO: ).
The Y stands for "you".

We don't use SWIM or SWIY or any other variants here. It is a myth that it offers you any protection and gives you a false sense of security, which tends to make people divulge more than they should. Should your online activity be the subject of a trial, you will be prosecuted regardless of whether or not you used SWIM. The only way to protect yourself is to be mindful of what you share online. Using SWIM or SWIY is not allowed on the entire forum for those reasons, please have a quick read of the rules before you post again, it is mentioned there. Also be aware that each specific sub-forum has their own set of additional rules which are usually found in a sticky at the top of the forum.

That said, I'm going to move your post to the "Other Drugs" section of the forum, as this is the MDMA & empathogens section, a family which doesn't count cocaine among it's members