• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Renctly took too much heroin so smoked a load of crack to levep me out but ended up smok8ng too mucch and had severe chest pains i went to the doctors to get some checks and they found high levels of an enzyme called tropinin which is indicates a heart attsck abd heart damage isnthis permanent and how comon is this and are the consequences ive since abstained from all stimulants

Last edited:
It’s not clear whether heart damage is reversible or not but some studies suggest it is assuming you abstain from anything cardiotoxic and get suitable medical treatment.

This is kind of a medical issue nobody here is qualified to advise on.

I have so many questions, how old are you, any genetic abnormalities, did you tell the doctor the drugs you did, how much crack did you smoke?

Speedballing is incredibly hard on your body, more so than crack itself, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

Definitely stay off the stimulants until you get more answers. Personally, if this happened to me it would scare me sober off stimulants.

I haven't touched meth since I had a similar experience after doing like 2.5g within 36 hours.

This is kind of a medical issue nobody here is qualified to advise on.

I have so many questions, how old are you, any genetic abnormalities, did you tell the doctor the drugs you did, how much crack did you smoke?

Speedballing is incredibly hard on your body, more so than crack itself, I'm sure I don't need to tell you that.

Definitely stay off the stimulants until you get more answers. Personally, if this happened to me it would scare me sober off stimulants.

I haven't touched meth since I had a similar experience after doing like 2.5g within 36 hours.
Yea scared me tbh mate abd im 22 i was doing really stro g cocaine the night befkre and the next day did abkut 0.3 of heroin and decided to smoke about 0.2 of crack within 10 minutes as i was to gone from the h and i smoked too much crack at once and im quite sensitive to coke anyways and have now damaged my heart but its only minor and hopefully if i abstain i should be healthy drugs dont really get me that high anymore anyways psychedelic give me weird trips lacking in visuaks and insight nw opiates just make me drowsy and stims just make me edgy now its like my dopamine receptors have become desentisized

Yep steer clear of stimulants for a while. If the doc gives you the ok, start doing some light cardio, try and build back your heart strength