• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine

Cattt

Greenlighter
This is extremely weird. Sometimes I do coke and feel it, sometimes I just don’t, it’s definitely not the coke because I always get it from the same person. Even the same coke can sometimes get me high and other days just don’t. Can someone explain this?!

Your source may be cutting your drugs. Their suppliers batches could be cut different from batch to batch. You could be developing a tolerance. Medication interactions?

Honestly I think you may be getting ripped off sometimes; lidocaine and manolin both taste kinda like coke and are used as cutting agents. They also have numbing effects which trick you.

I think it is a matter of how good/bad your stuff are of course , but I also think set and setting are very important as well. Then: do you take meds? Or mix it with other drugs? There can be a lot of reasons but mostly it is a thing of your dealer's ability to cut it with whatever.

I have a personal theory about this (and certainly have my fair share of experience).

I'm by no means questioning the validity of the information as posted by @scrappy_underdog i.e. ALWAYS a possibility.

But (and I've brought this up before on another thread): is it just not possible that on different days your own mood (and whatever else goes with creating "mood") has something to do with it? I don't really have the answer i.e. like I said it's just a theory. But it's based on the fact that I've enjoyed booze (binge drinking) most all of my life. Without exception (like when sitting down to a lunch) that first drink (no matter what it is) either "hits the spot" (and I know it's going to be a good session right there and then) or it doesn't (and when it doesn't it doesn't matter HOW much I've thrown down my throat I've just not had a good time or gotten "on" and for no lack of trying on my part I assure you). Had the same with crack (and sometimes even from the exact same rock IF, by some VERY remote chance, which I'll admit was an EXTREMELY rare occasion, there was something left over from the night before) and even although there's no way one can say that there is NO effect from crack (regardless of mood): it's either a GREAT experience and a "bell ringer" or it's a "meh" and "fuck it couldn't be bothered to have another hit" type of thing. Dunno if there's a pharmacological explanation for this. Just something I used to notice is all.

I feel exactly the same with coke and have no explanation to it. I'm also just guessing. But today it seems to be a good day, set and setting because I'm high like fuck!

JJ

good stuff is always a good stuff you know, there is no way of you not getting what you want from it

I didn't mean my expectations on the drug but MYSELF: am i feeling good before i take it? Where do i take it? Are there my good friends and good music? This is what i meant.

JJ

Yes these are major factors to be considered in this amalgam of luxury which cames along with the pleasure of being fucked by a white brilliant fucking diamond that in turn makes one noose salivate and one intestines move to the point of shitting

Your source may be cutting your drugs. Their suppliers batches could be cut different from batch to batch. You could be developing a tolerance. Medication interactions?

Honestly I think you may be getting ripped off sometimes; lidocaine and manolin both taste kinda like coke and are used as cutting agents. They also have numbing effects which trick you.
What about skin rashes? Lately as soon as I do it I get a red chest rash