• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine with no smell or taste.

Guy Smiley

Greenlighter
Not proud of it. Been doing it awhile. Even stuff that is cut up has some weird taste or smell. Makes you feel weird. Good coke makes you feel amazing. Got a rock of something with no smell or taste at all. WTF could it be?? I think its anesatol re rocked?? No smell or taste at all.

kinda new here so sorry if i broke any rules. Hopefully not. Just looking for good information.

Cocaine usually has a variety of smells (as you know) but i suppose in theory extremely pure cocaine shouldn't smell or taste like a whole lot (other than the numbness it produces).

But i doubt thats what is happening here. Unfortunately it is anyone's guess what it actually it is 🤷🏿‍♂️

Never have I ever had no smell or taste at all. Usually when its so stomped on it has a bad taste or smell. Nothing.

Try some and see what it does. Most coke I've had has that fuel/cement smell and ime in no way indicates strength or purity. Other coke I've bought had not much smell but still had that coke effect. If coke is making you feel weird could be an RC instead.

I know what you've got, is it freezing cold? and kind of melts as you touch it? that'll be snow. Or unscented Talcum powder.

Never any use speculating. Bottom line you bought something that wasn’t what you wanted, either try to get current dealer to step up their game (not recommended) or find a new one (recommended.)

-GC

good cocaine got a metallic smell. am saying so because i do it almost every day and have been doing it for over 2 decades