• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine vs Meth?

I like meth more than cocaine because it lasts longer and is more fun to smoke and you can get massive Dragon hits if you want out your meth pipe. Smoking meth lasts 4-8 hours even though the high is usually more subtle than cocaine depending on the quality of your meth

If I recall correctly, though they are both stimulants, coke acts more like an antidepressant by basically recycling/getting the most oitta your dopamine, while meth actually increases your dopamine production.

Coke never "did it" for me...it always fely very mild tp me, not strong enough to really enjoy much. Meth is quite strong and frankly I doubt my body could handle it well now. I did used to do it regularly though.

Peacr.

I like meth for it's versatility with different ROAs, IV being my main ROA, but IV coke is kinda intense, but i prefer to mix it with a little heroin, I always lower my heroin dose and never go beyond 2 speedball shots. I try not to IV coke by itself, but shit, one you do one, it will become an automatic binge, creating roadmaps on your forearms only to keep IVing to get the tinnitus(bellringers) and rush due a rapud onset and DAT/NET inhibition and to some degree SERT inhibition. I don't mind coke during the night but Meth on the other hand, I would have to administer it at the earliest time of the day, due to it's long duration.

^^ Right here!...
I avoided straight coke shots the best I could, I only really enjoy speedballin the shit, or at least have some dope and/or benzo's for after to come down.
Coke really winds me up after smashing a gram or two straight up, meth I'm a fucking paranoid lunatic doing crazy shit for a day after I shot!

I can handle meth comedowns a hell of a lot better than cocaine. Although psychosis can be a bitch. I enjoy both highs. Meth can make me paranoid, and coke can make me very social or extremely antisocial. It just depends on the circumstances I suppose.. I feel like a chump at the end of the day when I buy cocaine. I feel better buying crys brcause I feel like I get my moneys worth. Spending 100 bucks on coke sucks.. even good qality. If I spend 20-40 bucks on meth the binge will last 3-4days. I guess my best high on both would be equal, but I can at least orgasm on meth. My opinion might just be one sided at the moment, being on a 3 day binge and all.. I can actually do funner activities on meth like draw, videogames, read, watch tv, rap etc. I can only play pool and drink on cocaine, and sometimes rap battle friends. I'd probably say in any state of mind I would pick crystinia 65% of the time over white girl. They are both horribe drugs, but meth is by far more destructive from my experiences. Sad to say.

I like meth for it's versatility with different ROAs, IV being my main ROA, but IV coke is kinda intense, but i prefer to mix it with a little heroin, I always lower my heroin dose and never go beyond 2 speedball shots. I try not to IV coke by itself, but shit, one you do one, it will become an automatic binge, creating roadmaps on your forearms only to keep IVing to get the tinnitus(bellringers) and rush due a rapud onset and DAT/NET inhibition and to some degree SERT inhibition. I don't mind coke during the night but Meth on the other hand, I would have to administer it at the earliest time of the day, due to it's long duration.

I know you enjoy the IV most but if it causes so many issues, have you considered an alternative method? Or is that too difficult?

They're not the same thing, people compare the two a lot because they're both stims.
Best not to compare them expecting them to be the same thing.

Now that that's been established.
I've done coke maybe ten times? Smoked crack a few times. Got high maybe twice. One time that didn't leave me going "wtf is this?"

I kinda knock on coke for whatever reason.

I like meth. Twenty lines vs. one badass shot?
I think a lot of this has to do with personality though, as well as experience.

They're not the same thing, people compare the two a lot because they're both stims.
Best not to compare them expecting them to be the same thing.

Now that that's been established.
I've done coke maybe ten times? Smoked crack a few times. Got high maybe twice. One time that didn't leave me going "wtf is this?"

I kinda knock on coke for whatever reason.

I like meth. Twenty lines vs. one badass shot?
I think a lot of this has to do with personality though, as well as experience.

Yep, biggest reason I prefer it. It last sooooo much longer. So much more cost effective and works so much better than coke ever did for me.

And? Since I prefer snorting to anything else, it also does not ever give me the nose issues that I got with coke. Likely because I use it so much less often. Yea it hurts like a bitch for 5 or 6 seconds but whatever. Then its done. NO nosebleeds.

Clean coke is better than pure meth in my experience, more managable euphoria and laid back. Meth is full on party mode, I always smoke any meth in the rosepipe as its the smoothest euphoria off it and it is godly, almost too good. Much prefer meth to crack as it actually has some legs. Crack is no use only lasts 5minutes tops. But I would choose a few rails of clean fishscale over either. More addictive and fiendish but not so noticeable and doesn't stop me eating/sleeping for days.

I had a bad coke habit back in the late 80's early 90's.Back then meth was called crank and most times it was procured from motorcycle enthusiasts.The coke I was getting was really top shelf,smooth and clean.The crank would burn the shit out of my nose causing my eyes to water,it was just too much for me.I did a little line one time that had me geeked out for twelve hours,sweating like a pig.I just liked the feeling from the coke a lot better and the comedown wasn't as sharp.But if you wanted to go all night and had shit to do,I guess that crank would last you longer and be cheaper all the way around.Yep,I miss that old ether based flake but that was a long time ago and my heart probably couldn't handle it anymore!

Overdose is easy, if you redose 20-30 units every 5 hours chasing the rush then it's very possible to O.D. In that life though you don't really care if you live or die, the idea of something somebody cooked up in their trunk going straight to your heart is rolling the dice. We'd always joke about it being the last time, you either die or get high. The highest I've dosed on my own is 35 Units of pure ice, see-through glass which is too much. 30 is too much, hell, if it's good enough even 20 is too much. Early on I let somebody dose me and they were so fried at the time that they forgot to split 60 units into two 30's. He ended up giving me all of the 60 without even realizing and I knew nothing about unit measurements in a needle at the time

The unit measurements mean nothing more than volume of liquid. What matters is how much of the drug you mixed into the water.

meth is way better and cheaper and longer lasting, coke is not as strong but coke is much smoother.

Cocaine has a pleasant, unique high but ultimately meth is a better (and stronger) drug for those who enjoy stimulants, IMO

It's easier to fuck your life up on meth, though. IMO it's pretty easy to maintain a recreational cocaine habit (assuming you're snorting, which is the only ROA I have experience with)

It's easier to fuck your life up on meth, though. IMO it's pretty easy to maintain a recreational cocaine habit (assuming you're snorting, which is the only ROA I have experience with)

I was gunna say. This is probably true if you aren't IVing. I can't IV coke recreationally without problems so I've only ever used the intranasal ROA for the past few years since I quit all IV use, and I have no problem whatsoever with coke as long as I stick to intranasal use.

I prefer some ice over cocaine any day. Around these parts almost all the coke is shitty so the few times I've done it were disappointing, and crack is lame too. Meth will always be my DOC because it makes me feel awesome and I can play bass and write music, paint pretty pictures, work work work go home and still want to fuck my boyfriend when I have one. Yeah.. I like to do stuff. And not spend all my money.

I used to love coke back in the day but now it sucks balls especially compared to meth...another thing is that I prefer smoking over snorting or any other ROA any day and I've tried crack a few times but the high is waaayyy too short which makes it kinda suck. Meth puts both coke and crack to shame lol. I think coke comedowns are the worst because I would always get a crazy headache that lasted for hours and I would hardly be able to breathe through my nose after a night of coke. Meth is way cheaper, lasts way longer, has a better rush and high, and it doesn't make me paranoid like coke sometimes did. The only thing that isn't good about meth is that it's the only drug I ever been addicted too and it turned me into a dopefiend and I just can't stop.

Coke or meth? Hmmm... which way you wanna hurt yourself worse/first: physically or financially?

Just kidding. I love 'em both but can't handle either. I prefer coke's euphoria but decent coke is way too expensive for my budget. I love meth's cheap long-lasting high but found myself going too long without eating or sleeping and getting kinda psycho in a few days. I like to IV coke and plug or smoke meth.

Crack is the single worst drug ever created. If crack was all that was out there, I'd be clean & sober for life and it would be a breeze.

Surely IV'ing coke is worse than smoking crack. More dangerous for sure if your chasing bellringers. If not what's the point, you may aswell just snort the stuff and save your vains.

It's certainly dangerous and I don't do it any more but I assure you the high is a million times better than crack.