• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cocaine to crack, should I do it?

The odds are very high you're going to get something heavily cut that cooking it would maybe yield .2gm at best.
In this particular case: the above is, ironically, the best thing that could happen.

And if the current rate and quantity of seizures is anything to go by in that (the OP's) neck of the woods: it's probably a sure thing that's going to be the case.

Whatever the case: the OP is already anxious (on another thread) re: supply. It's going to be a bumpy ride I'm afraid.

This is a dirty work, that's why I would rather to buy the crack properly said than doing the job.
I've never made crack. You know the type with cocaine, baking soda and water cooked together. It just sounded too risky for me; like it'd be easy to mess up and lose everything. I made freebase instead simply by leaving cocaine soaked in ammonia on tin foil left under a bright light to dry for 24 hours. The next day, I had tiny smokeable crystals. I didn't even use a gram to do it

I'm curious, what does the baking soda method have over the ammonia method, or is it just popular because people want a product that looks a certain way i.e. white rocks instead of smelly clear crystals?