• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine smelling like ranch dressing!!

SwerveK

Greenlighter
I've received some unusual product that looks ravishing and unbelievable and all form and fashion except for smell which to me is a very big deal at least in his history and past of being around product many of times. Wondering if anybody had any tips as to the cause or origin of smell affecting product to cause it to be reminiscent of ranch dressing, off right? Well to the nose it seems as if there is a creamy ranch dressing smell along with a kind of chemical undertone however everything else is spot-on for a one product I don't know how to go about certifying the product or not.

please help

Last edited by a moderator:
does it get you high? does it wash back to crack well? if so then just use it n enjoy, for all you know it was prob smuggled in a ranch dressing bottle n the packaging burst, i've had heroin that smelt like drinking chocolate for that very reason

take your finger.. touch it and get a little of the residue on it.. then gum it and rub it on your gums./lips and see if you feel anything go numb and if it tastes like coke should taste.