• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Semi-experienced - first enjoyable experience!

80mg

Bluelighter
So...I am a opiate person. no doubt. IMO there's two type of people. Uppers and Downers, even people who do Psych's do uppy or downy types of psychs. So with this being said...I'vedone cocanie about a dozen time; the main reason was because I was with this chick for about two years who was basically addicted too it. So since I loved the chick I always bought her blow and ofc I'd do some with her. I always loved the numbing effectr but always had terrible anxiety...untill about 2 weeks ago...

2PM - My best friend is visitng from down south, his cousin is quite the hustler. We meet up with him, go too my house. He tells me he bought some of his "raw" coke with him. I wasn't very excited and looked foward way more too smoking his kush. So...I decline at first. He pulls out the bag....ALL POWDER! RAW MY ASS! PROBABLEY ARM AND HAMMER! I make fun of him...they all do rails.

15 minutes later....

Were about half way through the blunt, and after failing too find any of my delaers good with heroin...I get frustrated and ask for a line. He pours my out a rail, I cut it in half, snort it. About a minute later my whole nasal cavity is complety raw numb! 3 minutes later...my cheeks and face join!

5 minutes later...

Holy shit! This is FIRE! I've had plenty of coke including "rock" and this shit was the bomb! I was up, happy, and NO anxiety! kjlmnglaenaln

All in all this aint a very long trip report...I enjoyed smoking menthols and conversating with a wonderful drip! If I could get quality coke like this all the time...I think I could easily do it almost everyday! Later that night I got a 30mg roxycodone and it was a wrap for the night <3

Being "rocked" up doesn't mean it is good necessarily. It usually is an indicator of better cocaine, but not always.

Also remember cocaine that lasts a long time isn't good coke either....it is coke with meth in it.

The fact that your face went numb though means it was probably pretty pure coke. Now raw, but may 60% pure which quite frankly is great in the US.

I know you will probably say it was more, but if you did a normal line of pure cocaine it might kill you. By the time it gets to the states or the UK is it around 50% at best unless you are extremely lucky.

Sounds like you had a good time though. I'm jealous. SWIM hasn't done good blow in years.