• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine Making a Comeback?

I believe the paste is not as refined as cocaine hcl and is popular with the growers along with chewing the leaves. Not too sure of what it is exactly but, I have a Bolivian friend that told me about that stuff from when he lived there. I don't think it should be more expensive than powder though.

I feel like every time an area gets a bunch of strong, low or no levamisole content coke, a lot of people get into it for a bit, then as soon as quality goes down a bunch, and especially when levamisole content goes up, a lot of the users stop using. They don't know why, but it's because their high just isn't quite as good, but heart rates higher, it's harder to sleep after, the crash is just that much worse, and any sickness is amplified now, all thanks to cancer/veterinary drugs..

If only all the idiot coke lords clued into this, before thinking for the 10,000 time they're so smart making a little extra profit.

My view is it will never really "make a comeback" nationwide, meaning be really popular and more accepted again, until levamisole content is lowered massively.

i didnt know cocaine had ever left

DFW here and blow is super easy to find, high school kids can usually get it, college kids doin the bar scene all know where its at, mexicans always got a connect, i even know rich white parents who i grew up with thier kids who got it, i dont care much for cocaine and havent really associated with cocaine users since i stopped using it like 3-4 years ago but i always know people using it and am offered it about once every month or two, i turn em down cuz blow isnt my cup of tea anymore but yea it never left Texas and i doubt it ever will

i hear ya HoL. its the same way with AZ. its always gona be here.

^ how do you know the levismole content?
I know because the high sucks in comparison to clean coke. More speedy, WAY higher heart rate, less euphoric. WAY worse crash. Often fever like feeling, or any sickness you have, amplified a lot.

No kidding. Would like to know this as well.

Read above. And more fun effects like that. Still, most people don't notice, they just want to be high. And when they're getting sick all of a sudden after doing coke, they just blame coke in general (fair enough now days haha). Same with the horrific, high heart rate crashes, and inability to sleep (even more so than from coke alone) after use.

It's not THAT hard to detect if you're a seasoned user... but still, many people don't. They just blame the extra negative effects on over use over time, or something.

Summary being... when there's clean coke around, people do coke more. When there's dirty levamisole coke around, people do it less.
Even though they're comparable, and even though many people can't DESCRIBE a difference, it's still there, encouraging them not to use. or use less often even if they're not consciously realizing why these thoughts come up more. Your body is telling you this is bad, but it's not telling you "this is levamisole cut coke, that's why it's so much worse".
Oh and it makes coke way more fiendish, due to bad feelings sooner after a line, and I hate added fiending.... can't even imagine how bad crack smokers w/high levamisole feel..

I know because the high sucks in comparison to clean coke. More speedy, WAY higher heart rate, less euphoric. WAY worse crash. Often fever like feeling, or any sickness you have, amplified a lot.

Read above. And more fun effects like that. Still, most people don't notice, they just want to be high. And when they're getting sick all of a sudden after doing coke, they just blame coke in general (fair enough now days haha). Same with the horrific, high heart rate crashes, and inability to sleep (even more so than from coke alone) after use.

It's not THAT hard to detect if you're a seasoned user... but still, many people don't. They just blame the extra negative effects on over use over time, or something.

Summary being... when there's clean coke around, people do coke more. When there's dirty levamisole coke around, people do it less.
Even though they're comparable, and even though many people can't DESCRIBE a difference, it's still there, encouraging them not to use. or use less often even if they're not consciously realizing why these thoughts come up more. Your body is telling you this is bad, but it's not telling you "this is levamisole cut coke, that's why it's so much worse".
Oh and it makes coke way more fiendish, due to bad feelings sooner after a line, and I hate added fiending.... can't even imagine how bad crack smokers w/high levamisole feel..

Levimisole has only been known by the DEA to be a more common cut within the past few, maybe 5 years tops. What you're describing are just signs of shitty, cut up coke and have been forever. Even the inability to sleep is a sign of bad coke but, aside from actually testing the cocaine you have no idea what's in it. Blaming all of the signs of bad cocaine on a cut that has been a fairly recent development doesn't really make much sense.

Coke was around bout 7-8 years ago haven't even heard of a friend of a friend gettin any wish I could dabble with a bit
I've only even got to do any thrice. Meth hit and it hit hard most of the opiates started gettin popular bout the same time (5-6 years ago) and meth hit and was mostly being manufactured around here so it's only obvious that it would hit the market so hard, but meth killed everything else quick..it's sad cause I love my opiates and just in the last couple years are good opiates becoming back on scene. I've done my share of meth but still I would toss all of it out just to have some good connects on H & dilaudid again..

Y'allready know how we do it in Texas, coke is everywhere. But nobody I know with an ounce of self respect has touched that levamisole-ridden crap in years

In Memphis and New Orleans ,etc.. coke never went away..it's still all over and is always strong shit unless you buy off a rip off kid , but its cheaper than ever around the SouthCentral, SouthWest,etc.. and heroin use has seemed to have gone up since the OC's went to the shitty OP type, even small towns in Arkansas are having kids OD'ing on strong powder heroin,not tar! And the coca paste is called "Basuco" by the way, it is popular in South America,Central America ,the Caribean islands like Jamacia, and Mexico, it is cheaper than crack and is often fairly nasty as far as impurities in it, but I hear it comes into the US in border areas.
Crystal meth aka Ice is much more common now also, and has been for 15 years or so, at least around here.

Since a majority of cocaine comes through Mexico nowdays and the Mexicans often cut cocaine with speed of some type, powder meth, amphetamines of some type, that will give a speedy high to the coke, even a 5% cut with meth or amphetamines will make a speedy high and will turn 100 kilograms into 105 kilograms easy..

Last edited by a moderator:
DivisK4high247 said:
Since a majority of cocaine comes through Mexico nowdays and the Mexicans often cut cocaine with speed of some type, powder meth, amphetamines of some type, that will give a speedy high to the coke, even a 5% cut with meth or amphetamines will make a speedy high and will turn 100 kilograms into 105 kilograms easy..
Amphetamines aren't usually used as a cut anymore, because it's worth a lot, in some areas it's worth more than coke. Occasionally you'll get a dumb dealer who'll through a couple shards in to mask the shitty coke but only making it shittier, but not as often. In fact, there's a type of coke called lavada which may be coke purified in Mexico, sometime with trace flavoring added.

I think the edgy, speed cuts are from the levamisole, caffeine, other 'caines, overoxidized cocaine, and secondary alkaloid impurities. All these together ruin the coke high.

Like Le Junk and others have said, real cocaine from the 70's and 80's(back when it was cool) was like a totally different drug. Think about it, Grandmaster Melle Mel in "White Lines(Don't Don't do it)" said it's glistening white crystals. How often do you see coke crystals now?

Back then, the coke cooks were more knowledgeable, following the correct extraction, purification, and crystallization procedure. They used quality coca with a low speedy alkaloid content. They had access to pure solvents and reagents.

Later ether, acetone, hydrogen chloride and potassium permanganate were controlled in the US and banned in much of South America. They switched to evermore inferior crystallization solvents. Each replacement would get banned. Now since even gasoline is controlled, they uses whatever paint thinner or commercial solvent mixture they can find. It's used over and over, no purifying. Also they started skimping on the oxidation process that give purer cocaine, sometimes using inferior replacements for permanganates, if that.

Now there's this levamisole bullshit. Why do they put that nasty shit in? Could it be a conspiracy by the US to mix levamisole in with the defoliant for synergy with the herbicide and to taint the coke down the line? Or are the Colombian gangsters just fucking dumbasses? If they would make real coke they'd have several-fold more customers. But no, lets put some bullshit in it to make an extra few thousand dollars, at the expense of getting millions of new and old customers8).

I kind of hoped that since production of coca has shifted more towards Peru and Bolivia, where Bolivia uses the right method and Peru uses one almost as good, the quality would go up. But unfortunately it seems they just send it to Colombia for processing and smuggling.

Coke never went away here. It can be strong, but it's just not the same as pre-levamisole fishscale. Don't think it will ever go away like Quaalude unless they launch an effective genocide campaign against coca. Might drop down a lot like PCP did, disappear like in the 1930's, no.

^^You said coke never went away here, but you have no location listed

that does no good

Davis: havent seen you in a minute, how goes it?

HighonLife said:
^^You said coke never went away here, but you have no location listed

that does no good
Is there really a place in the US where cocaine went away, even impure shit?

I'll give you a hint, it's hot as fuck and run by fascists. That should narrow it down.

^^ your post in the rarest drugs in your area tell me your from arizona

but hot and run by facists tells me little

i just dont understand why someone would talk about their location but not give thier location, or why someone would say where there from n one thread n then beat around the bush in another

no big deal tho

i agree, im in DFW and as i said in my post on the last page or a few before it, coke never went away

coke never left the upstate ny/vt/western mass area. there's impressive quality, too, if you know where to look (i'm talking about 1 or 2 lines and it takes your breath away sort of stuff).

Idk man, I've had coke from the same area, I live in CT (and not down by new york) but the coke is all shit here. Sure you can still buy coke, and some stuff that has a stronger stimulant property, but definitely not good coke. I used to get it from mass and same shit no matter what. Coke is dead around here. Not gone, but the stuff that is here is fucking garbage. But nobody knows different because although it's "strong" it's not real.

It's cheaper for me to just buy a bottle of cut then to buy what they are passing off as coke around here.