The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Cocaine Making a Comeback?

HighonLife said:
but hot and run by facists tells me little
I thought that would narrow it down to Arizona or Florida, both usually hotter than the rest of the US and run by far-right state governments.

In Kansas City, there seems to be a large population of coke and meth users. Coke is more common in the burbs because it's seen as not as bad as meth. I NEVER had a problem getting high quality coke. Sure, I may have to wait a couple hours until the dealer is ready, but aren't all coke dealers on there own schedule? Pricing really was not that bad either. Maybe no prices for a ball depending how good you wanted to get.

Last edited by a moderator:
highonLife said:
your post in the rarest drugs in your area tell me your from arizona
When I first read this I though that you were saying cocaine is one of the rarest drugs in AZ. I was like "Fuck no! Mexico's right next door!"

My state counters the belief that meth and coke cut into each others markets, since there's a lot of both and a lot of both tweakers and crackheads.
patricknyc28 said:
So Arizona has alot of coke but most of its not good?
Once again,"Fuck no! Mexico's right next door!":) The coke is probably better here in AZ in general than most of the US. Some fire, some garbage, some in between. Generally you won't be disappointed at least. Although some crack I've gotten lately was pretty shitty, also got some great rock early though.

It's just that even the good coke now can't compare to the pre-levamisole era. It could be 90% cocaine, but that 10% levamisole ruins it. And that shit can't be compared to 70's-80's cocaine. It will still ring your bell but isn't the same.

Dc area here, coke is everywhere and ive gotten really good shit the last few times. Two line within 5 minutes had me thinking another one would give me a heart attack. It always has its customers but i never liked the stuff much.

There's some amazing blow going around my neck of the woods at the moment.

i wish it would in arkansas!! all we seem to have here is pills and meth.

As shitty as the quality may or may not be, there is cocaine in every state I assure you. It may not be all over the place but if there's a town with bars and human beings in it, there's gotta be some coke there just probably a little more rare...

Of course unless you live outside of town on county land in the middle of nowhere in a creepy unorganized township (like the sort of places that still don't have cable available because the nearest neighbor it 25 miles away and you have to drive into town to get to your rural route mailbox. If that is the case though, why in the world are you on a computer and the internet asking about drugs on a forum- shouldn't you be sitting on your front porch staring at your windmill-powered water tower while you think of a way to wrangle up the neighbor's cows so you can fuck one of them?), there may not be any coke there.

It's cheaper for me to just buy a bottle of cut then to buy what they are passing off as coke around here.

theres plenty good coke around, now if you want to smoke rocks and buy in the hood you pretty much gonna get shit then, if you a crack head your best to buy your own freebase and cook up your own rocks, some times a few yrs back when we would buy a couple rocks along with the blows.. the shit would sometimes be so bad when we re rock the shit there would hardly be enough for 1 reg hit off the pipe

Levimisole has only been known by the DEA to be a more common cut within the past few, maybe 5 years tops. What you're describing are just signs of shitty, cut up coke and have been forever. Even the inability to sleep is a sign of bad coke but, aside from actually testing the cocaine you have no idea what's in it. Blaming all of the signs of bad cocaine on a cut that has been a fairly recent development doesn't really make much sense.

EXACTLY

As with everything, there are different qualities of cocaine hcl, as in just and only that, but alkaloid ratios vary, exposure, setting, so on....
levamisole, in my understanding (which is not particularly studied - as my drugs of choice blah blah.....) is used because of its difficulty to remove as well as it (supposedly) doesn't really fuck with the high all that much (insufflated) and so in short is thought of as a primo avenue to dilute.

Those sides? What he said.

I heard of good stuff in the twin cities, but it's all hearsay until I actually see/try some.