News Cocaine laced with fentanyl causes 6 overdoses at party in Florida

Snafu in the Void

Moderator: NMI Bukowski Jr.
Staff member

Cocaine laced with fentanyl causes 6 overdoses​

Janine Stanwood
Local 10 (Florida)
10 Mar 2022

WILTON MANORS, Fla. – Cocaine laced with fentanyl caused a group of spring breakers to overdose on Thursday in Wilton Manors.

Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue personnel responded about 5 p.m. to a short-term rental vacation home, at 811 NW 29th Ct., and found six people suffering from a drug overdose, according to Chief Stephen Gollan.

“There were multiple people in cardiac arrest in the front yard ... Narcan was deployed as quickly as possible,” said Gollan about the medicine used for the treatment of opioid overdose.

Fire Rescue personnel rushed them to Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale. Gollan said cocaine laced with fentanyl is so potent that two who administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation also fell ill. Fire Rescue personnel took them to Holy Cross Hospital.

Read the full article here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... This is horrible and scary. Apparently two of the people performing CPR also fell I'll (?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that is just terrible, Fentanyl is ruining the recreational drug world as far as street drugs are concerned.

Wow... This is horrible and scary. Apparently two of the people performing CPR also fell I'll (?)

"
WILTON MANORS, Fla. – Cocaine laced with fentanyl caused a group of spring breakers to overdose on Thursday in Wilton Manors.

Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue personnel responded about 5 p.m. to a short-term rental vacation home, at 811 NW 29th Ct., and found six people suffering from a drug overdose, according to Chief Stephen Gollan.

“There were multiple people in cardiac arrest in the front yard ... Narcan was deployed as quickly as possible,” said Gollan about the medicine used for the treatment of opioid overdose.

Fire Rescue personnel rushed them to Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale. Gollan said cocaine laced with fentanyl is so potent that two who administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation also fell ill. Fire Rescue personnel took them to Holy Cross Hospital."
The one who coped the drugs for that party literally fucked everyone up.

"

Fire Rescue personnel rushed them to Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale. Gollan said cocaine laced with fentanyl is so potent that two who administered cardiopulmonary resuscitation also fell ill. Fire Rescue personnel took them to Holy Cross Hospital."
what kind of mentally deranged cartel boss wants to see the whole of america quit using any street drug products of any kind?

My guess is the depopulationists are at it again , tampering with the drug supply

always hate seeing news like this.

but like others have said i’m definitely dubious of the claim that people administering CPR also had fentanyl exposure.