• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Cocaine is completely blocking MDMA? Fuck you cocaine.

LH_Oswald

Bluelighter
I have rolled a probably a couple hundred times over the last 15 years. Always been good. Now for the first time I was snorting a decent amount of coke in the morning, and later in the afternoon we took our MDMA. My friend fired off within about 20 minutes or so meanwhile i was sitting there with literally nothing happening. Within an hour my friend was rolling and I was left there just feeling a bit annoyed because somehow his MDMA was real and mine must have been fake, although it came from the same source. So anyway, I have read a few other reports that coke can block MDMA and I can tell you this is 100% true. It totally and completely blocks any effects at all, it doesn't just lower the effects or reduce it. Total termination of the whole roll. All i gotta say is wow.

that has happened to me but when i do em at the same time or coke after mdma. Not when i've done coke before.

the only way to mix those two enjoyably is to have some coke when you're well over the mdma peak

even then it's not all that and increases the comedown massively - - just a shit combo altogether really

the only way to mix those two enjoyably is to have some coke when you're well over the mdma peak

even then it's not all that and increases the comedown massively - - just a shit combo altogether really
A shit combo indeed. I'm still pissed today, and this happened yesterday. Coke is totally not worth it at all.

Fuck cocaine, very nasty drug, mdma its one of my favorite drug and i cant imagine a reason for mix it with coke, dagh

Everybody knows Coke kills MDMA, why are you so surprised? It's normal.

JJ