• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

cocaine in spain falls mainly on the plain

I am a seasoned coke user and this ching did last that long. Why would I lie about that?

Didnt call you a liar. Just because you are a 'seasoned' coke user doesnt make what you say right. Why you posting on bluelight if you cant accept someone having a different opinion to yours? Mabey your the one who has been snorting a shitty cut and it got you all 'mashed' for two hours.

I expect you have little to no experience in this field or more likely you haven't had W strong enough to last two hours - which it did.

When i went to portugal 18 months ago i was getting top notch flake. Better than anything i have tried in the uk. This stuff you wouldnt make lines out of it, you would do bumps. Simple as that.

Twat. Not meaning to dicksize, but I have a lot of experience with cocaine and crack, so really you're out of your depth.

Im out of my depth cos of your experiance am i? Yes you are dicksizing and making yourself look like a mug.

^ Exactly mate. When you have flake of at least 85%+ you only need small 20-30mg bumps. I used to be addicted to the stuff for about 18months and I'd batter 2g+ on random nights. But the peruvian flake we were getting me and my uber fiend mate could only sniff 250mg or so each, g lasted 2 nights. And the work tweaked would be the very last thing you would associate with it. Smooth up the nose like air almost, but a distinct and strong cocaine taste. I've had banging stuff that stank of acetone or something, this didn't. Clean as a whistle :)

Just goes to show how bashed to shit most of the stuff you see around it. Standard stuff round here is 40 quid a gram. So that's half the price of what the wholesalers PAY for it. For a few people in between to be making their profit as it changes hands as well, it just shows you how cut to shit most of the street coke is.

Hmm I very much doubt £80 for a gram is whole sale? £80-£100 will get you some of the best stuff you can get and someone is still making a nice bit on that

That would still make it £80,000 for a kilo though, or are you not talking that wholesale, which would make it daylight robbery, typical kilo price is about £40,000

tweaking was a wrong word? Okay, I guess you are the guru in this department. I guess experience counts for nothing and I must have been sold dud W, along with struggling to find contacts, etc etc.

I think we should start a poll,

How much does codshit know compared to what he thinks he does/makes out he does?

1. Fuck All
2. Seriously Fuck All
3. Nothing
4. A wee bit
5. Who the fuck is codshit?

Lol

Amen brother, sing it!!

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu122/moonboots69er/27012009058.jpg

Everytime I've bought coke for about the last 10 times in 2 years that's what the stuff I've got has looked like. My mate rocked it up and got 0.9 of a g. He had been a coke addict for 10 years and said that was the best sniff he'd seen since the early 90's. Although the likes of benzocaine rocks up aswell you can tell it is clean and very high purity cocaine.

I aint gonna bother arguing any further, don't need to really.

Tweaked is something I associate with meth or being awake days on speed. Cocaine is much smoother. Although I did once read something that there are two different types of coca plant, one has a higher % cocaine, but the other yields different a different type hit..

Let's agree to disagree, codders my man. Tweaked or otherwise. old school or not.

can u sort your cd out please codshit, jesus christ.

your taste of music is shocking :)

^^^^^^^^^^^

Mate, im sure that stuff is perfectly decent, and probably well above average, but I can see there that there are little clumps there as well as very small "powdery" bits. Real uncut coke can never really be broken down to that fine a white powder. It could well be cut only a bit, but its not proper uncut 10/10 stuff that will give you a high for an hour or two.

Hmm I very much doubt £80 for a gram is whole sale? £80-£100 will get you some of the best stuff you can get and someone is still making a nice bit on that

That would still make it £80,000 for a kilo though, or are you not talking that wholesale, which would make it daylight robbery, typical kilo price is about £40,000

Well all I know is what I've been told! How do you know that's the wholesale price? Also is thats wholesale once its been cut once or twice and sold as invidual kilos? The guy I got this stuff has no reason to lie, or to overcharge within his close circle (which I managed to penetrate when I got this stuff). Maybe he added a tenner to make it worth doing, but to be honest the guy was fucking loaded, so I dont see why he'd bother making a measly £10 on a few grams he sold to close associates.

lets say he added on a tenner. That means he was getting kilos for 70k each. Assuming it was 100% pure, (no idea how close to 100% it is possible to get, maybe someone else does?), and the average street purity is 30% (I think I remember seeing that somewere), then that kilo could be cut to make 3.3 kilos of street gear. When you look at it like that, 70grand for 3.3 kilos really doesn't seem that much! it works out at about 20 quid a gram. Assuming its sold at 40 quid a gram that's still 100% profit by the time it gets to the end user.

You could go on dragons den with profit margins like that! And this industry doesn't ever have to pay tax!

I've heard of people paying 75k for a kilo nowadays.
My last g of decent stuff cost me 100.

Tis a rich mans drug.

I love it when it is so obvious who likes to waffle and who speaks the truth. You're bang on there, Mash. That codshit coke looks fine, but no different from the shit I used to get here 10 years back, and certainly not like the shit in Spain. Whoever said you can only take bumps of the really good stuff I disagree with. Maybe that's why the high isn't as long lasting. Perfectly possible to hoof up half a G of the primo shit and be high for, oo I dunno, two hours or so?

Clear that cornish knows his shit, as well as reading his previous posts.

It's a shit photo but go on erowid and look up Peruvian flake pics, exactly like the big shard in the paper bag. Half a g of it in one line and you would be dead IMO without massive tollerance like.

When I was about 15 I spent a month in Spain. Didn't actually do any coke, just hash. My cousin however who is a crackhead now swore blind the best coke he ever did was in spain. Til that flake became available locally, started out at £90 a g. ended up people charging £120 a g it was that fucking good.

Maybe different people are being effected differently. Just tweaking is how I would describe a meth or MDPV high, not a coke/crack high.

i disagree with that jimboid, large bumps are more than adequate for me tbh, they are largish for sure but i dont need to do lines.

i dont think its reccomended or even neccesary to be doing greedy lines of the decent stuff, seriously.

maybe people do, thats upto them, but i personally wouldnt

Trust me, it's certainly possible to tweak off crack. Certainly not a smooth high, although maybe for the first few seconds when you inhale it. After that things can go pretty loopy. Likewise with the powder.

i disagree with that jimboid, large bumps are more than adequate for me tbh, they are largish for sure but i dont need to do lines.

i dont think its reccomended or even neccesary to be doing greedy lines of the decent stuff, seriously.

maybe people do, thats upto them, but i personally wouldnt

I agree with this. I only buy coke now when I have it on reliable source that is a1 at least 8/10 shit. I used to have a minor habit, escalated to daily use for about 6 months, so I really limit myself now to when its really really good shit. Last year this was 5 times, and I work in an industry which is flooded with drugs, especially coke, so I get offered it daily in a different city every day somethimes!

When I get it now though I never really do lines, doing key bumps is plenty. The first one normally knocks my socks off with 8/10 stuff, but after a few hours of doing a little bump every 45min to hour Ill probably do two or three bumps at a time, and end up doing it every 30 min or so when you get into that "chasing the peak" mideset. If its so shit you have to do lines, I don't bother buying it.

Just to add to what I'd call 10/10 and what I'd call 8/10 I've had a look on erowid picture vaults.

This
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine__i2004e0691_disp.jpg
I woul say this is 9 to 10/10. Looks pretty similar to the 10/10 stuff I've had. Intersting this pic comes from spain! The real 10/10 stuff I've had looked slightly yellower and shinier than this stuff, but that could be just the camera or a different batch or whatever. This stuff is always slightly moist and will not cut into lines. Notice though this is DEFO NOT a white powder. Real Cocaine is not a white powder.

This
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/show_image.php?i=cocaine/cocaine7.jpg
is what I'd call 7 or maybe 8/10. It still has a slight yellow tinge to it, and still has a slight "shine" to it. BUT you can clearly see it's been cut with some white powdery bulking agent and repressed, hence why its in "chunks" like that. It gets so firmly pressed, and the dry powder cut makes it into hard chunks, not a million miles away from when pharmacutical companies press pills. This is as good a coke as your likely to get on the street, and even then this would be a from a really well connected dealer, who's only stepped on his stuff about 30%. My prediction would be they bought a few keys straight from the importer for around £70k, bashed it around 30% with some cutting agent then sold it for between £80 and £100 a gram.

1 kilo = 1000g.
1000g + 30% cut = 1300g cut product
1300g x £80 = £104000

So that represents a profit of £34000 per kilo (almost exactly 50% ). Not bad tax free.

Thing is that would be a good dealer out to make sensible money for good product. Not fucking 18 year old wanabe gangstas looking to make a quick buck.

Im not trying to dicksize here or show off, but I am literally surrounded by users of this drug cos of what I do for a living and I travel all over the world (wont discuss it in public but feel free to PM me if your interested), and like I said previously, last year I had 5 oportunites to buy stuff of this quality. And I've only seen the 10/10 stuff once or twice in my 10 years of using.

Very sad indeed.

EDIT - I just re read that and it sounds like I work selling or dealing drugs or something. I don't its just I work in an industry with long hours, and a lot of partying so drug use is very common. Just dont want to discuss my job on a public forum about drugs.

Last edited:
number one has got that beautiful oyster sheen to it.

you can blatantly see how its deteriated by picture number 2.

im not looking at those pictures anymore.

i like coke but i also hate it as well

I think most of you are wrong with a few things in this thread to do with numbers but especially codshits coke washing up at 0.9.

Have you never heard of magic? The cut thats so magic it even washes up? lol

Just because it washes up doesn't mean to say it's good! As Whitney Houston would say after she'd rocked up a few grams of Codshits coke, it's not right but it's ok....

Ok isn't good enough is it though....... some of the descriptions in this thread are so right though! And the ego in me says there's actually very few people who seem to have had this feeling reading this thread, i've been all over the place for the past 10 years or so and completely pushed most things as far as you can push them and tried things in so many different places.... but i'd still say i've only come across something special with coke a handful of times! So much so I rarely do it, as I know it won't match up to that and anything just short of that, is well not quite right!