• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine Frequency Question

DaveTripper

Bluelighter
I created this thread to ask for opinions on the harmfulness/toxicity to the body that doing a certain amount of cocaine on consecutive nights could cause. I've always been one to be wary of using the big C for consecutive days, which is why I'm creating this thread to sort of see what other people's opinions and experiences are.

So let's say you have around an 8th of medium-quality cocaine.. not the greatest you've had but not the worst either. Just your average stuff. Let's say you used, to your own head, a .2 -.3g a night for 3 nights straight. You're using this alone, meaning no other drugs while the cocaine is active.. no alcohol. The only other thing you're using is half a milligram of Xanax after the C wears off to help you fall asleep and some cigarettes throughout the night (as if that matters). I'm wondering how toxic this is to your body/heart - using a pretty small amount but for three nights straight.

Any informed opinions and experiences would be highly appreciated!

I'm wondering how toxic this is to your body/heart - using a pretty small amount but for three nights straight.

It's impossible to say. You have to be the judge of it. You could be the next Len Bias or you could walk away fine, nobody can say for certain.

There's no big table where you can look up and say, taking X grams of cocaine over Y time period will damage you in ways W and Z. Pharmacy doesn't really work like that. And more importantly, there's no way to measure how "damaged" your body will get.

If it's your "average" street cocaine, it's pretty much guaranteed to be between 10 to 30% pure. There's also a high probability that there's some fraction of levamisole in there too (dewormer with stimulant side effects). In some individuals it can suppress white blood cell production temporarily. Will it do so in everyone? No. Can you tell who it will effect? Nope.

Obviously, people survive sessions of abusing more cocaine, and in longer binges than that. But like I said, you can't say for sure what will happen. Nobody knows your physiology or what exactly is in your blow.