• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine for hangovers

district9

Bluelighter
Does cocaine help with hangovers? Let's say you go out last night, drink a bit too much. Next day you wake up and your head is groggy, your tired and stomach feels yucky. Can a bump or two help?????

Yes, i find stimulants help hangovers quite a bit. Cocaine probably isn't the first choice given how short acting it is but it definitely is effective for this purpose.

Yeah it's a good drug for a nice hung over bunch. Just gotta not do too much to ruin the martini and eggs benny.

Just stick with Caffeine lol. Cocaine is a bit over-kill and it's too short acting.

I have on occasion woke up after a night out with a baggie of coke in last nights jeans feeling rough an having a bump always brought me back round.
Also found morphine works wonders when hungover n lasts longer . If u have any morphine like products try it out

I heard cocaine has different effects on different people. If it helps you doesn’t mean it will help your neighbor. Try it out

I really dont like coke for a hangover because alcohol already gives me anxiety the following day. The coke definitely compounds that problem. The burst of energy doesn't last long enough to outweigh the added anxiety for me personally. I find low dose amphetamines plus a little hair of the dog to be much more effective.