• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine effects for people who are prescribed amphetamines

Solarius

Bluelighter
For the people who are prescribed amphetamines like Adderall, how does cocaine effect you?

I have been prescribed Adderall for about 15 years now and I currently take around 20mg a day so I have a decent tolerance built up. I have tried cocaine a few times in the past but it has never been anything special for me. All of my friends love it but for me, it's just meh. It makes me a little more talkative but I just wanna do more every 30 mins with is super annoying for me. I don't know if I just haven't done enough at one time or if I just have a tolerance to stimulants or maybe I'm just getting shitty cocaine. I want to try it again but with a larger dose but I don't know if it's even worth spending the money. I'm interested to hear about other people's experiences.

Are you mixing the adderall and cocaine? Or taking them on the same day? You'll probably want to wait a good 18 hours after taking adderall to take cocaine without the experience being altered.

But cocaine by its very nature requires one to redose very regularly. Cocaine isn't a great drug unless you have a large supply.

If you find sniffed cocaine underwhelming you can always cook it up and smoke it. But at the same time I don't recommend this.

Are you mixing the adderall and cocaine? Or taking them on the same day? You'll probably want to wait a good 18 hours after taking adderall to take cocaine without the experience being altered.

But cocaine by its very nature requires one to redose very regularly. Cocaine isn't a great drug unless you have a large supply.

If you find sniffed cocaine underwhelming you can always cook it up and smoke it. But at the same time I don't recommend this.
Yeah, whenever I have taken coke it's been on the same day I've taken Adderall. I guess ill stop taking it a few days before the next time I try coke.
Also, I'm aware of the redosing aspect of it. I just haven't felt enough euphoria on it to justify the constant redosing.

If you smoke the freebase the euphoria is undeniable.

But yeah, at low snorted doses the euphoria from cocaine is quite subtle. Even from moderately high doses. In fact it more resembles a mood lift than euphoria. But when the base is smoked it feels like an entirely different drug.

For instance, vaporized meth doesn't feel fundamentally that much different than snorted meth, but smoked cocaine base is almost unrecognizable from the effects of snorted cocaine.

But yeah, at low snorted doses the euphoria from cocaine is quite subtle. Even from moderately high doses. In fact it more resembles a mood lift than euphoria. But when the base is smoked it feels like an entirely different drug.

For instance, vaporized meth doesn't feel fundamentally that much different than snorted meth, but smoked cocaine base is almost unrecognizable from the effects of snorted cocaine.
Vaped meth feels way different compared to snorting

Just waves and waves of pleasure with each successive hit until I can no longer hold the pipe

Last edited:

I disagree with this. Maybe it’s my chemistry but the euphoria of cocaine is undeniable. Tolerance does come very quick and lingers long, so maybe that’s what you’re experiencing?

I agree though smoking cocaine and snorting it are two different worlds. If I smoke it, I use a glass bulb like smoking meth to avoid pyrolysis and methylecgonine formation. It’s the methylecgonine that I believe makes smoking crack so addictive, using the bulb makes it more like IV.

Speaking of methylecgonine I believe there may be some both positive and negative effects. I think it gives more euphoria than cocaine alone but also gives that fiend and additional paranoia. Certain batches of cocaine have this alkaloid present as is, which may explain why certain batches make people fiend more than others.

-GC

Vaped meth feels way different compared to snorting

Just waves and waves of pleasure with each successive hit until I can no longer hold the pipe

Yeah smoked meth is definitely different than snorted meth, but not as different as snorted cocaine is relative to smoked freebase.

I disagree with this. Maybe it’s my chemistry but the euphoria of cocaine is undeniable. Tolerance does come very quick and lingers long, so maybe that’s what you’re experiencing?

I agree though smoking cocaine and snorting it are two different worlds. If I smoke it, I use a glass bulb like smoking meth to avoid pyrolysis and methylecgonine formation. It’s the methylecgonine that I believe makes smoking crack so addictive, using the bulb makes it more like IV.

Speaking of methylecgonine I believe there may be some both positive and negative effects. I think it gives more euphoria than cocaine alone but also gives that fiend and additional paranoia. Certain batches of cocaine have this alkaloid present as is, which may explain why certain batches make people fiend more than others.

-GC

Yeah I agree it is definitely undeniable after taking a significant dose via any ROA, but low doses are fairly subtle.

When quiding coca flour I never quite get to a euphoric state, mood lift for sure, etc.

Then again, due to years of pretty heavy drug use my bar for euphoria is pretty high. But I've never felt great from just low doses of cocaine. Only from high doses.

That said I like cocaine quite a bit, and much prefer it to meth or amphetamines.

Yeah I agree it is definitely undeniable after taking a significant dose via any ROA, but low doses are fairly subtle.

When quiding coca flour I never quite get to a euphoric state, mood lift for sure, etc.

Then again, due to years of pretty heavy drug use my bar for euphoria is pretty high. But I've never felt great from just low doses of cocaine. Only from high doses.

That said I like cocaine quite a bit, and much prefer it to meth or amphetamines.

Coca flour is a whole different beast. I’ve honestly only gotten mild euphoria on a couple of occasions with it. Think the other alkaloids mess with it a bit. Coca alcohol feels the same, stimulating but hard to say it’s euphoric.

Yea I like the shit too much… I’m trying to swear off it for the moment cuz it’s beginning to be a problem. The stuff is just too good right now, hard to say no.

-GC