• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

Ts14, now for the next 20 years your telling people how you first tried 106 year old coke you gonna have to listen to the reply, you idiot why didn't you sell it!

And I also want you to remember this moment next time your broke and think to yourself how much would a 106 year old antique vial of medical grade cocaine be worth! Lol

Anyways it annoyed me so much I had to join to say so..

^ why the fuck would sell it? Good luck getting that appaised by an antiques collector..
Besides something like this is priceless, putting a figure of money on it would be stupid.

TS14, your killing us with the suspense, stop holdin' out on a brother!

For those banging on about getting 80-90% pure coke, here are the lab results of the coke being sold from a few different countries, from some people who are higher up the chain. Ive removed some details. Levamisol seems very prevalent.

Published on: March 14 2013
Tested by:
Purchasing method: Anonymous
Results:
71% Cocaine
9% Levamisol
3% Caffeine

Published on: February 28 2013
Tested by:
Purchasing method: Agreement
Results:
68% Cocaine
No active cuts

Published on: February 18 2013
Tested by:
Results:
79% Cocaine
No active cuts

Published on: February 14 2013
Tested by:
Results:
66% Cocaine
12% Levamisole

Published on: February 14 2013
Tested by:
Results:
69% Cocaine
12% Levamisole

Published on: February 08 2013
Tested by:
Results:
67% Cocaine
14% Levamisole

Published on: February 01 2013
Tested by:
Results:
66% Cocaine
15% Levamisole

Published on: January 31 2013
Tested by:
Purchasing method: Agreement
Results:
84% Cocaine
No active cuts

Published on: January 12 2013
Tested by:
Results:
66% Cocaine
4% Caffeine

Tested by:
Results:
5% Cocaine
20% Phenacetin
5% Caffeine
1% Levamisole
Traces of procaine

Tested by:
Results:
72% Cocaine
7% Levamisole

Published on: January 11 2013
Tested by:
Results:
42% Cocaine
8% Phenacetin
1% Lidocain

Published on: December 07 2012
Tested by:
Results:
40% Cocaine
28% Phenacetin
6% Levamisole
Traces of procaine

And I also want you to remember this moment next time your broke and think to yourself how much would a 106 year old antique vial of medical grade cocaine be worth! Lol

Wouldnt the coke have degraded by now and be shit?

Tested by:
Results:
5% Cocaine
20% Phenacetin
5% Caffeine
1% Levamisole
Traces of procaine

Let me guess, this one's from Australia? hehe.

I think most of the the coke now is cut with bullshit, stuff like speed and you don't get the feel the good effects of coke. Your just amped up and geeked out.
If your lucky enough to know the difference between real coke and that shit their selling as coke (you'd be surprised how many people do not know the difference) and can get the good shit, hold on to that connect. Most of the dealers i buy from do not get high themselves so they don't know what they are selling. Has anyone else noticed this. I have bought ready rock and coke from many different people from the corner to people with a little weight and it can't be all garbage. Any ideas?

Heres a link that if you scroll down you will find the average purity of samples gathered in the years 2001 - 2011 for all states in Australia. I cant work out whether these are street samples or from seized imports?
One thing is clear, Aussie coke is generally crap.

http://www.crimecommission.gov.au/publications/illicit-drug-data-reports/2010-11/index/cocaine

Wow!!! 250-300 for a point of pure cocaine in Queensland. What a fucking jip!!! I really don't know why people bother. The social status of sniffing cutting agents is ridiculous. Hahaha

Ladsy, was starting to think you were bsing

Mmmhmm cant imagine how good that would be (if it hasnt lost potency)

Lucky duck

It might just be me but I would keep that vial closed (with coke in it :p) when I wasn't scooping some out.

Yeah if it was me I would've, but my mate who found it was reckless and poured it into a different container and I have no fucking clue why, the vial is pimp as haha.
Also I've dabbled with it, it's amazing, but I've only had very very minute doses, 7 weeks until an epic night that I won't soon forget ^.^

Out of curiosity has anyone here had crack? Or seen crack rocks or heard of any busts involving crack?

ive made my own crack, its quite easy to do but it didnt really do it for me to be honest

Nah don't think so poledrive, I remember hearing at one stage someone tried to start pushing crack in Sydney a few years back, but the result was that not many people were interested. I think this comes down to it would still be very expensive considering the exorbitant cocaine prices in Australia, and most people won't pay alot for a couple minutes of fun. Also in my opinion Crack cocaine still has more of a stigma about it then other drugs apart from probably IV-Meth or Heroin

As Mister said it's very easy to make, I've heard of other past bluelighters making it too but they said it was overrated but put that down to probably being the low purity of cocaine in Aus.

Yeah all true, was just wondering how common or uncommon it is here, as i've never really heard much about it, and someone over in another forum said if we have cocaine here then someone has crack, and i was like yeah but its not common at all afaik.

I cooked up some crack tonight and the rush is quite sublime and very sexual, not speedy. hard to describe but very nice.

Edit: I had the good fortune to come across some very nice charlie just recently so decided to do a cook, last couple of times it didnt really do much but that could have been the quality of the coke. This time it was very nice. Warm rushes that makes you go mmmmmm

Last edited: