• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

cocaine discussion

You can make cocaine base easily enough if you can source enough coca tea and know what your doing but this is not crack just cocaine paste. If done well you can end up with a nice little pile of cocaine base but it won't last long and for the amount of effort it makes it almost pointless although cheaper and stronger than any local coke. I find after a weeks effort I'm rewarded with a day or two of smoking paste and then it's gone. It's fucking strong but only lasts 20 minutes and it's very nice stuff. However not bothering with this or cocaine in Australia in general as the last lot I had felt like I was snorting gasoline... tasty. Also was quite shit. Spending a few hundred Monkeys on this shit ain't worth it unless you enjoy heavily cut gasoline tasting crud IMO.

I cooked up some crack tonight and the rush is quite sublime and very sexual, not speedy. hard to describe but very nice.

Edit: I had the good fortune to come across some very nice charlie just recently so decided to do a cook, last couple of times it didnt really do much but that could have been the quality of the coke. This time it was very nice. Warm rushes that makes you go mmmmmm

Shit you described that well, I totally know what your saying with the mmmmm bit. I get that sorta euphoria from mixing rolls bongs and nangs where your jaw drops and you exhale releasing that pure pleasure sound <3 mmmm

Did ya use bicarb to cook tha base?

Shit you described that well, I totally know what your saying with the mmmmm bit. I get that sorta euphoria from mixing rolls bongs and nangs where your jaw drops and you exhale releasing that pure pleasure sound <3 mmmm

Did ya use bicarb to cook tha base?

I totally feel ya AFA

Yeah I used bicarb, really simple process. I also did some on foil by mixing coke, bicarb and a bit of water then rub it around the foil like they did in that movie "Traffic", both were really nice.

Going by Australia's average quality (I don't know.. around 20-30%, correct me if I'm wrong), how much coke would you need to make enough crack to keep yourself happy for the night? Talking bout someone with zero tolerance.

8 ball?

this. it was fun but not worth the hassle and fucking around imo.

yup

I would have agreed but Id say the other time i make crack I had shit coke, this time I had decent coke and it was very pleasurable and worth the fuck around

Going by Australia's average quality (I don't know.. around 20-30%, correct me if I'm wrong), how much coke would you need to make enough crack to keep yourself happy for the night? Talking bout someone with zero tolerance.

8 ball?

Id recommend washing your coke first to remove some of the cuts, you wont remove all of them but at least will get the purity up. If you have 3.5grams @ 30% purity then after a wash you might end up with just over a gram, for 1 person with no tolerance that should keep you happy.

That would be a VERY expensive gram though

Yeah, I could hear cash registers opening and closing while typing '8 ball'.

50mg per hit? Of crack that is.

The process of turning the hcl intp base actually helps clean the coke itself. Think the ammonia route is the better of it n the baking soda method. Saying that, cuts can also be added when rocking ie too much baking soda. Rerocking to add cut is common too just the same as meth.

Cleani.g it with an acetone wash as mister said is the go. It helps eliminate most of the common cuts which dont dissolve in acetone.

http://youtu.be/2-ckIv1tiaU <==free crack

Was in bunnings the other day and saw acetone for the first time in a year or so, I usda use isopropyl and or acetone to clean my glass bong but about a year ago they stopped selling.

Iso was limites to 750ml bottles that were crazy expensive.

I leanrt how to cook crack from a awesome druggy video of some dude cooking up on a picnic table with a spoon and lighter outside during the day. Has anyone else seen this?

Batman has been up for 48 hours straight, he worked 8 yesterday and he has work in 3 hours. Where should he go from here?

Batman has been up for 48 hours straight, he worked 8 yesterday and he has work in 3 hours. Where should he go from here?

Call in sick if you really want - but just know that that kind of shit makes you lose your job. And that "batman"/"swim" crap doesn't go well here, especially considering it doesn't even avoid self-incrimination.

Sorry about the batman shit. Been a few years since I've been on this board. Calling in sick is something I don't do. All signs are pointing to more lines and charging it!

Well the issue is my co-worker is on vacation, so if I don't show we are sewered. I believe I can make it through the next twelve hours, the mind is powerful. Bumps or lines, help me out!

Well the issue is my co-worker is on vacation, so if I don't show we are sewered. I believe I can make it through the next twelve hours, the mind is powerful. Bumps or lines, help me out!

Then your only option is to stand it out. Go to the toilets if you really can't wait. :D

Well I'm a driver so I can sneak bumps, let's do this! bring it on! hahaha lets see if I'm this cocky in a few more hours