Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine + Cannabis + Alcohol - Experienced - Fully In

Phrin16

Greenlighter
I had been doing yayo for a couple weeks now, maybe about 2-3, possibly 4 four times a week. I was not much of a sniffin' man, I had only smoked alot, and I mean alot of pot, popped benzos, opiates (pills no H for me), and a rather large amount of mushrooms. That was it, though, no cocaine. So it's about my seventh time doing blow right now, I had just bought a full gram of some very nice shit my buddies brought back from Winter Wonderland over in the Wisconsin Dells. I had busted down a hollywood for me, and damn that one hollywood I did rivaled all the other lines I've done of coke in the past. It was great, I was already wired. I figured I'd bust down a couple smaller lines, feelin' better, but not completely geeked. I took down another hollywood and packed a fat bong of some dank I had picked up around X-Mas time. And there it was, I was sitting leaning back against the couch, my arms resting behind my head. My body became numb, yet for some reason I felt light as a feather, my mind had just expanded to cover the whole room. I felt everything mentally, but not physically. I let out a deep breath. "Damn, dude." I said to my friend who had sold me this shit. He smiled, nodded, and said he knew exactly what I meant. Our friend who was 21 that was with us asked us if we needed any alcohol as he was running down to the 7/11. I gave him a few bucks to get me a flask of JD. Fast forward about 20 minutes and I finished half the gram of yay, smoked a couple pipes, and held that JD unopened in my hand, still cold. I took a huge swig from the flash, gagged a bit, but felt much more relaxed now. I lit up a Newport and just zoned out, completely stoned, geeked, and a bit buzzed off the alcohol. We finished the blow, the JD, but my buddy about about .3 of some of his yay left and I had a couple grams of the dank we smoked earlier. We split the .3 down the middle, smoked a couple more pipes, and finished the liquor. Boom, completely gone, and no return for me (well for about two hours, haha.) Went home, smoked another bowl and had a Newport. Laid down in bed, and I was out.

You need to learn how to be more descriptive of your internal physical and emotional environments when writing a report, because "zoned out, completely stoned, geeked, a bit buzzed, and completely gone" are not cutting it.