• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine + Ashwagandha Herb

ashwagandha + Bacopa monnieri seems to multiply cocaine's side effects, but I think there's a noticeable calmness.

Might reduce cocaine's effect overall by decreasing serum norepinephrine, doesn't sound like a good mixture. Ashwagandha is a sort of dirty substance, I wouldn't waste cocaine by taking ashwagandha with it personally.

doesn't sound like a good mixture. Ashwagandha is a sort of dirty substance, I wouldn't waste cocaine by taking ashwagandha with it personally.
It's not a good mix.
Don't know what you mean by dirty though. A lot of nice benefits.

What effects do you get from the ashwagandha alone and what dosages are you using? This herb gut my attention when I saw it with a local kratom vendor and ordered some but I get no effects at all even from 8g. So it must have been bad quality. But is it worth bothering to search a better vendor?

@Snafu in the Void got serotonin syndrome from ashwagandha which means that combination with coke puts you at the same risk if you're susceptible to it because coke is a powerful serotonergic.

@Snafu in the Void got serotonin syndrome from ashwagandha which means that combination with coke puts you at the same risk if you're susceptible to it because coke is a powerful serotonergic.
just to be specific, it didn't give me SS itself, but created some neurological condition in which other drugs starting giving me SS much more easily

I could be wrong, I don't know... ashwagandha does raise serotonin levels itself

but I get no effects at all even from 8g. So it must have been bad quality.
It's a medicinal herb, it's not going to get you high or anything.
Did you notice increased sperm quality and testosterone? That's a good one.

It's a medicinal herb, it's not going to get you high or anything.
Did you notice increased sperm quality and testosterone? That's a good one.
I didn't take it long enough to get effects on test, took it primarily for the purposed GABAergic and serotonergic properties but am increase in testosterone would be a nice side effect indeed.

Other people here told me that one should definitely feel something from higher dosages, of course not a high but some effects and I had none from many grams.
So it is possible for having effects on T without any acute stuff?

There are a lot of mixed reports regarding Ashwagandha. Some people report reduced anxiety, increased sleep quality, perceived increased test, etc while others report dysphoria, anxiety, body/liver load, cold sweats, etc. Seems like one of those things that you might have experiment with to gauge your reaction to.