• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine cocaine and steroid injections

unclemike

Greenlighter
weird question here but i recently had two steroid injections in my knee. i am already having unfavorable side effects from the steroids, ie dehydration, brain fog, jitteriness. without consideration, I picked up a few bags of powder and while I am not having any super severe reactions, I do feel unlike I have before. the powder is definitely doing it’s job, but I feel incredibly out of it, foggy, exhausted, short of breath, can’t focus. nothing severe, it’s just different. never even considered that there could be a reaction. does anyone have any experience like this, or know if there is any interaction between corticosteroids and cocaine? I probably won’t continue for now because it’s unpleasant, but just curious. thanks y’all.

I hate the effects of corticosteroids systemically. First day, you feel 20 again. Then you don't sleep and the next day you feel like a 20 year old asshole. It gets worse from there.
I feel kind of twitchy and exhausted myself. I could see the twitchiness being unpleasant on coke.
However, the steroid shots always gave me systemic effects the first day only. That quickly faded. The second day, a little tired but no real carryover.
Is this the same day as the shots?

My partner has autoimmune issues and has had to be on titanic doses of corticosteroids. Psychosis definitely kicks in with the lack of sleep but ymmv!