• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine and Olanazapine

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hey all.

Just a quick question... Will olanzapine bring me down from a coke session?

Maybe to probably depending on what you are actually shooting for by "coming down." It will definitely help you chill the fuck out and get some sleep although if you are not accustomed to taking it you might not enjoy the feeling.

Maybe to probably depending on what you are actually shooting for by "coming down." It will definitely help you chill the fuck out and get some sleep although if you are not accustomed to taking it you might not enjoy the feeling.

I've just took 10mg and it worked like a charm! It's as if it reverses the effects of the coke, my BP is still a little high tho but it coming down

I've just took 10mg and it worked like a charm! It's as if it reverses the effects of the coke, my BP is still a little high tho but it coming down
I've been on olanzapine for years now, I used to love it during my meth binges because it'd absolutely always knock me out when I took it no matter how stimulated I was. Same with coke. It's amazing. I love this medication lol. I take it for my bipolar type 2.

I take olanzapine for schizoaffective, and it will absolutely bring you down from any stimulant session.

I was on olanzapine and gained a lot weight with little positive effect in symptoms. Things were better with haloperidol but I developed extrapyrimidal symptoms from that which they treated multiple times a day with a fairly high dose of benedryl for anticholinergic effects i guess. I hated that. I told my psych i was previously on Abilify with better results and so they switch me to abilify. It feels nice to be off it to me, i was for a minute and am trying it again now as I can't smoke marijuana or use mdma for some days because I have to see my PO soon. I never tried coke on olanzapine but found the effect significantly reduced by Abilify.

I take olanzapine for schizoaffective, and it will absolutely bring you down from any stimulant session.
I found it to not be so great when i was knee deep in Ethylphenidate binges. It took a combo of Olanzapine and Mirtazipine to abort those white knuckle sweat fests.

I found it to not be so great when i was knee deep in Ethylphenidate binges. It took a combo of Olanzapine and Mirtazipine to abort those white knuckle sweat fests.
What like it knocked you out too hard? Or it didn't work well enough? It doesn't pack the same punch as quetiapine, it is more long acting and mild.

What like it knocked you out too hard? Or it didn't work well enough? It doesn't pack the same punch as quetiapine, it is more long acting and mild.
It just made me feel all groggy/mongy as neuroleptics tend to. It lacked any kind of Hypnotic or Sedating effects.
Which was quite strange ngl as at the time I'd gotten used to it wiping me out hard. Bare in mind i was on 20mg of it a day, then 45mg of Mirtazipine on top.

Good combo for mood and sleep issues but boy oh boy did i just wanna snort Ethylphenidate, eat loads and just sleep when not high.

Yeah I take Mirtazapine as well along with the Olanzapine. It's a great / potent combo for bringing you down from Stimulants!

Imo the most potent drug combo for bringing u down from any Stimlulant binge is: Mirtazapine, Olanzapine, Pregabalin, Clonazepam, and maybe a mild Opioid as well like Codeine or Dihydrocodeine (DHC). Or to look at it differently...

Atypical Antidepressant (NO Reuptake Inhibitors), Antipsychotic, Gabapentinoid, Benzo, and an Opioid.

Last edited: