• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cocaine and Melatonin

inpain123

Greenlighter
Hey i was wondering if anyone has heard of having a seizure after taking melatonin after a night of partying?Swim has experienced this and was wondering how and why? Any info would be appreciated.

When i worked with people with epilepsy I remember they were all low on melatonin. So I can’t imagine melatonin would cause a seizure, in fact I’ve read it can help with childhood seizure disorders. What else where you taking when partying? More likely to be that rather than melatonin.

I’d be wondering what the coke was cut with. Do you test your drugs? I’d advise testing what you’re taking in future especially if you’re having seizures.
Also, how do you know you had a seizure? Was someone there to witness it, have you memories of it?

In all honesty i dont test. And i remember the convulsions. Dont remember hitting the ground but slightly "awake" while convulsing.

Depends where you live? I know In the UK they have a website called WEDINOS that you can send a sample to with what reaction you had whilst taking the substance. You have a sample number when you’re filling out the form to send it in then they post the results on their website.
You can get self test kits but they vary from telling you if it has cocaine Or how pure it is.

Thanks for the info. Ill have to do more research on the testing. I mean who doesnt trust their plug lmfao

Thanks for the info. Ill have to do more research on the testing. I mean who doesnt trust their plug lmfao
Well I’d definitely be testing anything I get after having seizures. That is incredibly worrying and dangerous.
Glad you’re ok OP! Stay safe!

I took Melatonin by myself for 2 years and I never had a seizure - my Psych took me on that when I was prescribed Ampetaminsulfate because of sleep. I cannot imagine he would have done this when there were problems with upper in combi with Melatonin.

JJ