• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine and fentanyl

swimlover

Greenlighter
Hi all,
SWIM has recently acquired a new supplier of coke and this seems to be quite different to previous. As is usually the case the taste is different. Also it's been supplied in rocks, which I would normally take a good indication it's not cut with anything from the person before me in the chain. But the main thing is the reaction.
SWIM has noticed instead of a busy energized buzz its more like a 'off your head' stoned buzz. Still the usual trouble to sleep and eat after but not as anxious.
Started to wonder whether this is laced with something. First thought was crack cocaine? Thought this because of the rock form.
But Google suggests Fentanyl seems to be popular for lacing in the states. Is this becoming a problem here?

Anyone got any experience of this?

we don't SWIM here

Fentanyl has indeed been detected in cocaine but I don't think it's a very common thing at all for obvious reasons
however it's impossible to say for sure without testing of some sort, either by yourself using a test kit or professionally via EcstacyData or Wedinos or Energy Control etc.

Hi there,
thank you for your reply. I'm very new to the forum. I wasn't aware of those testing agencies thank you so much for that!
I will send some in as I'm suspicious about new supplier = new effects.

Just wanted to put the feelers out and see if that's drifted across the pond yet. x