• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine and diminishing returns when redosing during the session?

sadmachine

Bluelighter
Tonight was my first time using coke, 0.5g of some very, very low quality. I was also on 1mg of clonazepam prior and took 1mg during.

Session was 6 hours with a 2hr break inbetween. I noticed by around hour 4 that even if I tried a bigger line it had next to no effect on me, just prolonged the crash and made me feel quite calm. I took my biggest line of the night 20 mins ago and since then my HR has actually dropped slightly and I feel quite calm and relaxed.

10+ years ago I was a weekend meth smoker and I quickly learnt that 8-12 hours after a smoking a point (0.1g) no matter how bad I was fiending for more meth and starting to come down, if I did manage to get more even if I smoked 2-3 times as much I wouldn't feel any euphoric/pleasant effects at all, just more tweaked out and a delayed comedown. This greatly turned me off my friends who would just go and go and go. I thought what was the point of smoking more if it's not even gonna have the effect I like?

I'm getting a similar intuitive feeling from coke. The first few "tester" bumps weren't really enough to do anything, but I did have one line that gave me a bit of that "super confidence, mood lift and energy" but then after that wore off I never came close to getting it again. Is it like this with coke too? I see a lot of people doing line after line all night long and I wonder if they're actually feeling pleasant from it or if it's just compulsively chasing the pot of gold/delaying the crash. I know well and truly how hard it is not to fiend don't get me wrong, but is coke like this too? Is every line after the 3rd/4th just a waste?

If your goal is just to feel the pleasant effects, is it better to start off with a big line to get you going, then maybe one or two more in due time to keep it going then call it quits? I've blown through most of this half g now, and I swear the last 2-3 lines were worthless!

EDIT: Is it sort of like once you've begun to comedown (1-2hrs since last line) you can't really get the pleasant effects back?

Last edited:
After the first two hits of coke it really just becomes a waste of time. You will just maintain a buzzy feeling, nothing great at all. Paying 300 dollars plus a gram in some countries is the most ridiculous waste of money.

I have come to hate cocaine. Once you start it's impossible to stop and it just isn't that good. I am in a place where the quality is high and price cheap.

It used to make me social and give me motivation to do things. Now it makes me introverted, isolate myself, makes my dick shrink and makes me tired.

I am hoping from going to a daily habit to never buying it again so I never use it again. I will use clonidine and GHB to transition out of it.

It used to be fun and feel good, now I hate it and just use it because I'm bored.

I agree, I spent £150 last night and regretting it. I never learn - one day hopefully