• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine and Chest Pain

Heyy did it go away I got the same thing now I quit 3 months ago but still having chest pain please reply

Let me tell you my experience, after a bad trip with MDMA, during the comedown I had some chest pain right in the heart, and I went to the hospital, had an ECG done, etc... and I was fine, but I was extremely paranoid that I had damaged my heart, I had very severe chest pain 24/7 that got better with exercise, I was obsessively checking my pulse with an oximeter and my phones pulse sensor thinking I could have cardiac arrest any moment, at the end I went to have an echocardiogram done which showed my heart is perfectly healthy and the pain magically went away.

Cocaine is extremely cardiotoxic, so nothing is sure, and I dont know anything about your use, but unless you have been using very very heavily, or have been using for years, I very much doubt you have any heart complications, its very common to develop anxiety and hypochondriac disorders due to uncomfortable sensations triggered by drugs.

If your chest pains gets better when exercising especially intensely you can be 99% sure its unrelated to your heart, if your pain gets worse or you have shortness of breath when exercising you should have it checked out but it could still be unrelated.

Thanks for your reply yeah I had ekgs xrays bloodwork and went to a cardiologist and they said my heart is fine but the pain is still there it comes and goes man I want my life back this sucks feels like everyday is your last I just wanted to have a good time with cocaine and it caused this I am never doing white girl nomore and only used it for 3 or 4 months