• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Cocaine and alcohol max dosage?

Iamjohndoe369

Greenlighter
Hi there, i recently obtained easy acess to high quality drugs, my drugs of choice are cocaine and alcohol, im planning on doing a binge with my friend, i did developed a little bit of tolerance for both drugs (i drink 6-12 beers and do 1-2 grams off coke in 16 hours most weekends) my health is not that good i dont exercise and i'm getting a little fat, i smoke a lot (tobacco) and i have insomnia, do you guys think i could safely snort 1.5-3 grams of PURE cocaine and drink maybe like 250-500 mls of lets say whisky? I really want to go crazy this weekend, but i'm kind of worried... so what do guys think?

Try and get a little drunk first and then snort a generous line or what ever u can handle then u will feel the effects of Cocaethylene! It's super euphoric

Hey OP! This is a tough question to answer considering Harm Reduction is your goal. Both Alcohol and Cocaine are inherently bad for the body. The byproduct of co-ingestion of Ethyl Alcohol and Cocaine, Cocaethylene is also toxic.

There are no hard and fast rules for partying like this. You just have to do your best to control yourself and not use more than intended.

I believe that you can use these drugs in a fairly safe way. The key is not to go totally overboard and/or develop a chronic usage pattern.

Probably not the answer you're after, but you have to be the judge here. How do you feel? How bad do you feel the morning after? Listen to your body and try your best to be reasonable with your dosage. Stay Hydrated!