• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Club X, louisville people only apply..

this place sounds like it had a floor so clean you could eat a ribeye steak off of.

Good times there....green nike check roll and the aisans with the green omegas and shit. K was everywhere and the shooting was crazy, i was off like 4 rolls and two hits of blotter with several bumps of K. i didnt even think it was for real until my friends was like we gotta get outts here before the start to keep people for questioning. Crazy times but good non the less.

its funny everybody who posted, seemed to be in the club the night of this shooting..

Its because it was the same crowd every weekend. It was like a ritual, becuase it was one of the first clubs with that scene in louisville. the dude that did the shooting. I cant remember his first name but he had a brother named chris cherry. But he got killed last year over some coke. Stupid shit to loose a life over but it happens i geuss.

oh, i had a moment of nostalgia and did a google search... this is about all i found. lol. I used to go there back in 2002 and 2003... name is Joey... i remember hanging out with a girl named Hope,,, Baby G, Kitty... oh and that girl who would become my roommate.. Shannon, who everyone thought was my sister... lol

club x was the shit 99-00. it started with alot of PLUR and got killed by all the fucking gangsters and thugs. When I first started going it wasnt even a question whether the pill you just bought was real or not. I quit the scene around 04 when the asians where running everything. Just started rolling again six months ago and out of 6 stamps only one was real and a low dose at that. Pipes? WTF? maybe i just dont know the right people anymore. Im gonna try one last time on halloween at [a party]. if u know the legit pills in the area please post something before the party so I know which ones to take

Last edited by a moderator:
The asians huh? I love how every one refers to em as that.. I mean come on they had a two full page spread in the paper they deserve more respect than that. Not to mention asian or not they could synth the hell out of some mdma. I once went into a dorm room and walked into a room full of dudes and one white girl and they were pressing the green omegas. Good damn they were some good rolls. 145mg in each with little binder. But as far as X in louisville now i cant help you source it here, but it is around, mostly in molly crystal form. there are some decent rolls though. Dont touch anything called a skittle pack. there comin out of detriot and there all garbage. the loui's and spree wheels and shit, there fuck crap dome gangster got ahold of a press and started putting cheap bath tub pipes and caffien in. Find the flat phish rolls. there red with no specks on em but when broken in half they have specks on the inside. the are scored with a cross for a 4 way brake. They tested good and one is more than enough to get you off. Get you post count up and shoot me a pm. this is a harm reduction site so i cant tell you were to source em but if you need a test kit to borrow or something then shoot me a pm. be safe..

I knew the "Asians" pretty well. They were cool but were doing some pretty shitty things. Like messing with underagegirls/having them sell pills in there club. Plus they kinda helped ruin the real scene in louisville. I really only messed with jack(i guess its ok cuz there all in jail and it was the newspaper) They where getting alot of pills from Canada also. Im gonna go to my first real party in 5 years for that one in the ville on Halloween. I hope its good.Ill be on here at 1000pm tonight if u wanna talk indicameds

Ill be at that party on halloween also... It should be a good time seeing who put it together and is promoting it. And yeah they did do some shady shit. But with the shit they brought in and the shit they learned in such a short time they got my repect fast. I mean anyone who goes from slanging imported rolls at a night club up in Indiana to having some one synth and press up your personal rolls and branching out to clubs in louisville and college campus then you are doing things.

But i feel that MDMA is on the same level as LSD and if you use it soley for money then it will come back to bite you in your ass. And that is what happened to them. They got to greedy to fast. And there down fall was hard, i dont wish time on anyone having done some behind the fence myself, but they had to of known where it was heading. I just hope they lived it up enough while they could to justify there sentences. But a few including the one white girl should be gettin out soon.

There all gonna get deported when they get out except the white girl. Jack had a Escalade so im sure they where living it up while it was going. I to had to 7 months at a minimuim security place. I got caught selling rolls at a Humpty Vision show at ******* in '99 a month after my 18th birthday. Now im almost strickly kind buds and havnt been in trouble since. Im GOING to eat some good rolls probably at that party. I know all outpress are crap. Can u tell me whats good/bad around are area im aware they make impressed pipes too

Last edited:
god dam obviously im not from that area at all but jesus that club sounded insane. i had a similar type experience in a similar kinda scene, asians basically running the club, earlier there was tons of good pills, eventually got shittier, more raids happened, more shootings/stabbings happening, club changed its name 2 times, eventually closed down when some out of town girl ODed and died.

i was/still am close with the asians, and they knew what they were doing most of the time, but as another poster said, they did some pretty fucked up shit that really wasn't needed.

but yeah, thats my 2 cents

I was on the phone w a amigo back home when he asked me if i remembered club X. Got me thinking about it and found this on the net. I didnt start going till 2003 when a certain ethnic group was runnin the show. Anybody else remember Stupac's stupid ass? Also i met this kid who called himself "remy". Cool ass cat who hooked me up w a ride back to indiana when my friends ditched me at the club. Told me his real name but that was like 9 years ago. Holy shit has it really been that long?

I remember delicious, holy man, tree, shorty, mae mae, fat boy, brian, triple c and many more... that was a crazy time.

yeah a lot of crazy shit went down there. I had fun at times, but glad I made it out alive!