View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Close eyed visuals on the comedown of lsd

Ayahuascalobster

Greenlighter
Are absolutely beautiful. I'll be sitting in bed trying to sleep with my eyes closed and if I focus at all I will be overwhelmed with infinite patterns and landscapes and colors. Just beautiful. It's more subtle than the visuals on the come up but still pretty dang cool. Once when I first started smoking I got some real good stuff and experienced something similar. But I just don't understand how it's possible. Every time I'm coming down in bed I will see this stuff and just can't comprehend how a drug could be so creative and paint such pretty pictures in my mind. And it goes on for hours til I fall asleep practically. The mystery of this drug is incredible. I've built up a tolerance lately doing it every three days. So my comeups haven't been all that intense but these close eyed visuals on the comedown always persist. Absolutely amazing.

the hieroglyphic neon animations at the end are a fave for me too

.......... Every time I'm coming down in bed I will see this stuff and just can't comprehend how a drug could be so creative and paint such pretty pictures in my mind. And it goes on for hours til I fall asleep practically. The mystery of this drug is incredible............

And so you can see how after 40 years of tripping I still love this gem. Never ceases to amaze me. Absolute beauty. I love it. I wish you many more wonderful experiences =D

For me pregabalin on the tail end makes this effect particularly stunning - very cerebrally flowy like intricate dancing shapes but lava lamp style.

Sometimes I don't know if I slept or hallucinated all night lmao but who cares anyways.. love to lay in bed and enjoy CEVs and auditory hallucinations before I sleep after dropping some good L

@Solipsis: pregabalin (lyrica) sounds interesting too - did you have a prescription for it?

I did, and I do again :) Maybe nice with ETH-LAD one day very soon..