• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonozepam first time dosage?

hmuwts

Greenlighter
Hey, i recently got my hands on around 10x0,5mg clonozepam.
Will i be able to take 1x0.5mg and still be around people without me acting weird?

How will i feel after 0,5mg and when will i be able to feel the effects?

How will it affect my SAD(social anxiety disorder)?

If i take one around 8pm how will i feel tomorrow?

You shouldn't act weird on .5 mg, that should barely even get you high. Clonazepam is a very effective and for anxiety, so it should help with that. Taking it at 8 pm could cause a bit of sedation the next day, but not in everyone, so just experiment around with it and see how you feel

I was buying Clonozepam illegally for a while after my Xanax scrip ran our, interspersed with Valium. I ate 8 or 9 mg of it in a day without acting "weird." I have a life-long drinking history and was on Xanax by scrip for four years straight with no drinking at all before and after that, so this may have something to do with it. Tolerance is a bitch. I'm just sharing my experience. Be safe!

I just realized moments after posting that this is not a reasonable response; it tells you my experience but lends no advice. I started on Xanax, as I've said, so things might be skewed, but I recommend going with how you feel rather than worrying so much about mg dosage. If you're worried, just break the Klonopin in half and eat it half at a time until you reach the effects you want to achieve. Take it slow at first and figure out where you're at, but recognize as well that benzos are relatively safe.

Sorry... last "self-reply" here, I promise, but the timing for most benzos (at least for me) is ten to fifteen minutes. It doesn't take long, not even as long as alcohol.

Thanks for all the replies!! I took 1mg at 9:20pm (2 hourd ago).. Feeling a little different but not really high or anything... Can it be possible that the effects are still coming on? I've heard that Clonozepam takes longer to kick in than most other benzos..

what are you looking for?

benzos hardly provide a 'high'. usually just a calm feeling with no anxiety. it can also make you slightly tingly but that's about it.

if you smoke weed, weed will make it more euphoric as it will cancel out the negative effects from THC.

usually, by themselves, benzos need to be taken at a slightly higher dose than a therapeutic one, like, 1mg clonazepam. that may provide some alcohol like effects, with imbalance and sedation.

but it's a dryer, sloppier effect. these contain little to no recreational effects as they are primarily for anxiety. i only recently experimented with clonazepam as my preferred benzo is diazepam.

i found klonopin to be more subtle at the 1mg dosage and i'm only accustomed to 5-10mg diazepam.

back in the day i used to take alprazolam (xanax), so perhaps my tolerance to strong benzos is at a high bar...

but yes, clonazepam definitely comes on slowly.

i find the best route for benzos is to hold them under your tongue until they dissolve completely..

Thanks for all the replies!! I took 1mg at 9:20pm (2 hourd ago).. Feeling a little different but not really high or anything... Can it be possible that the effects are still coming on? I've heard that Clonozepam takes longer to kick in than most other

2 hours after taking kolonopin /clonozepam you have certainty reached your peak and shouldn't expect to feel the effects any more than you already have.