• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Clonazolam (Clonitrazolam)

So i missed a complete 12 hours because of this.

I IV'ed ~0.75mg in 100% alcohol PEG mixed 50/50 with water. AND WOW.

Muscle relaxation off the charts.
HUGE Benzo euphoria, more than I've ever gotten.
No burn or anything.
No trouble speaking.
Just got real tired later on and apparently hit the hay on tuesday night (4 hours later) and din't wake up until wednesday 2am. That's some heavy sleep though, I did have pack pain so that helped, along with the heroin.

Guessing I blacked out because I had some heroin in my system (more like went to sleep) as both doses were quite low for tolerance.

Any idea what happened. 'Cause Clonazolam is amazingly euphoric, only going to keep it to a minimum as I have plenty of it. That and for comedowns. Might have licked the 2-3mg remaining off the cooker. Bad idea! All is well now.

FYI : I hated flubromazolam. 1 glass of wine and I turned into a raging alcoholic, depleted my supply and make a huge mess, breaking shit everywhere, couldn't feel a thing, felt toxic.

Other than that, this would be great for comedowns. And only to be used wisely with volumetric dosing as I did. Maybe a lower dose next time ~400ug

Last edited:
Quick update.

IV'ed 0.5mg (I can't be bothered waiting the comeup, i know right. H turned me into a needle junkie.)

Much less euphoria.
Lots of muscle relaxation.
Pretty chill.
Muscle relaxation is there.
Music appreciation is there.
Bit of a meh, not really interested in much though as its 4.40am.

Maybe another day.

Oh and no more live trip reports, just thought I'd better while I remember it.

^I agree. This is the only benzodiazepine that's completely wiped out good chunks of my memory and made me make a fool of myself on. The urge to redose and blackedout-ness of this one is strong! There's also been a string of polydrug overdoses among users that I've known to start dabbling with this chemical. I don't know if there's any relation or causation there but it's just something to take into account. Anyways, due to the very high risk vs reward ratio, I'm staying far away henceforth. Not really much therapeutic potential imo.

Shit I rember one day I had a bottle of PG solution with 1mg/ml c-lam and was already fucked up on some booze and a few c-lam pills. My genius of a brain decided it was a great idea to fucking IV 2ml of this shit. So my half blacked out self loaded up my rig, tied off and tried to hit a vein for a good 5 min. Fianaly got it in, and woke up the next morning with blood all over my arm and the syringe bloody and almost half full laying next to me.

This and F-lam are serious shit. I took both (separate times) with a serious tolerance (6-10 mg clonzepam/day) at 1 mg for each, each time and after 2 hours of stellar euphoria, blacked-out both times. Apparently re-dosed both times also (though i've no recollection of doing it). Tried again later at 0.5 mg clonazolam, and later 0.25 mg flubromazolam, was underwhelmed both times at the recommended dose. Apparently there is a very thin line with these, even for an experienced user. Be careful unless you've been on a daily benzo regime for a long time, and even then, use caution. Blacking out and finishing off your stash is a very real possiblity if you cross the line. I've avoided these since (also, because withdrawals seem more pronounced even from short binges)

My hunch is there are people with these drugs reporting inaccurate doses. People claim they took ~2mg, well if those doses were weighed accurately they probably took exactly 1/5 of the approximate dose they said they took guys.

Both clonazolam and flubromazolam were put through irresponsible and rigorous high dose testing for 3 days, fake me and my fake friend had 50 reds and 70 pinks. It started off one of each at about 3 pm thursday, memory loss till Monday. Wake up already awake watching TV with a different fake friend at home who thought I was normal? I immediately panicked and called my other intoxicated fake friend who spoke to me in slurred speech and made no sense he must weigh 55kg he is small and skinny so it probably lasted longer for him.

Imaginery me checks my phone and texts and find out I have FU***** up, texts to family, people I work with and some girls.... They had such bad spelling you would've thought I had drunk a litre of vodka to drown my sorrows and for some reason I must've thought I should text everyone in a group chat what I am doing quoting 'vibe takinvc scomeee drtugssa'

Imaginary me got away with all this by saying my other imaginary friend had some qualuudes and we took them because we thought we were cool, as Wolf of Wall Street had just come out. Everyone found it hilarious instead of worrying.

First post got a lot more to come

My dose was from a PG solution so I doubt it was inaccurate. Like I said I just think the recreational window (similar to therapeutic index) is thin for these. You take an average dose with a tolerance and it's nothing special. Take double that (i.e 0.5-1mg vs 2-3mg) and you could lose enough of your short term memory to compulsively re-dose (possibly without knowing you're redosing, a la phenazepam)

I think flubromazolam is truly the dangerous one though - I have no evidence to confirm that it was not the culprit for my disaster experiences with both these being available to me at the time.

All I can say is that I used it to help with the side effects from a pv binge a while ago. I used about .5-1mg about 4 times a day for the first day or so and when the 10 day binge was over about 100mg was gone. Dont ever use this in conjunction with stims because Ithink the biggest issue was that I wouldnt notice how fucked up on the clonazolam I was while I was all wired on pvp but if Id let myself come down the clonazolam would just hit hard and I enter blackout mode quite quickly. After the binge I got rid of the rest of the clonazolam and didnt think that this short binge could produce w/d nor have I ever experienced benzo wd so when the w/d hit me I thought that some gbl I took earlier that day poisoned me. This is because I had been off the clonazolam 3 days taking gbl that I had just received from a new chinese supplier and it wasnt until I stopped dosing the gbl for a day that I was convinced that something poisonous was mixed in with the gbl. I couldnt concentrate enough to follow a tv program for 10 seconds and I kept trying to get a grip on reality by trying to find something I could recognize as a familiar feeling, but even my family seemed like they werent familiar to the point where I spent hours just listening to them socialize because it all seemed so unreal. I was absolutely fear ridden that had done permanent damage on my brain and cant believe now that i didn't realize the more rational reason for my state of delirium being rebound effects from my massive clonazolam binge. Being poisoned was all I could think about in my state of intense anxiety provoked by the intense depersonalization I was experiencing. Finally I went home and was able to calm down enough to decide to take some etizolam i had stashed away which brought me back to reality. I have never been so relieved in my life to come out of that terrifying state the clonazolam put me in. I took etizolam for about a week at 1mg 2x day and didnt have any wd after.

Contemplating getting some clonazolam. It sounds like a great benzo, but also a good way to fuck myself up. I'm also considering trying a-pvp, just a little bit. Ugh I'm walking a thin tempting line.

Don't. It is not worth it. Together with Flubromazolam these are the most self-destructing Benzos there are. Just check the horror storys. Same with a-pvp.
Together it would just wreck you up. Better get something lighter.

It depends on if you're someone taking benzodiazepines all day every day or once every now and then.

See I have a few grams of benzos here and haven't used them in weeks - it's definitely possible to use them responsible.

Don't. It is not worth it. Together with Flubromazolam these are the most self-destructing Benzos there are. Just check the horror storys. Same with a-pvp.
Together it would just wreck you up. Better get something lighter.

Thank you that is good advice. I've heard the horror stories of Flub especially and I'm sure this chem has just as many. I'll probably make a more responsible choice and get etizolam and 4-FA. A-PVP i was just considering because I've never tried it. Probably not missing out though and I LOVE 4-FA probably more than I would A-PVP. On the fence with clonazolam or etizolam though. Etizolam is definitely more useful and clonazolam apparently more recreational. We'll see I'll definitely keep responsibility in mind though.

IF you never tried a-pvp absolutely do not decide to. You cant even get it in the US anymore unless obtained from some street dealer which I never have done and Chinas ban includes it so it most likely pretty scarce in the European nations as well. If you end up liking it which is very probable and can find a steady supply you will one day wish you had headed my advice. I absolutely promise you that.

I have a source, I feel it will dry out eventually so I thought about trying it before the ban. There's no way I could become addicted I don't have the money. I'm just not sure whether to get MDA, 6-APB, 4-FA or A-PVP with the money I have.

I finally got a source again after the source of the yellow little gelcaps dried up, they are blotter papers heh, which to me is funny, the drawing on them is cooler than most of the blotter (lsd) I handled in life, which was usually just random little drawings on each, either red on white, blue on white or green on white, lots of reference to punk music (DOA logo, Sid Vicious, also funny ones like an anti-syringe symbol) but I'm rambling here.

With blotters, do you gotta keep them under your tongue for 15-20 minutes like LSD then you can swallow it?, I know it seems like an obvious question but I don't know, I never Sub benzos ever, I tend to chew the pills and then have a drink of whatever i'm drinking at the moment.

Lol so british LEO attracting people with their least terrible horror stories turning this thing like if it was the devil's downer.

There's 3-hydroxy-phenazepam out there. I don't mind, since it is dosed pills, not pure powder. Am not about to try it but I sure know it's there. Same with Nitrazolam, looks like the douches who have it do not want to sell it to Canadians. Which sucks. Nitrazepam is one of my fav scriptable benzo.

It depends on if you're someone taking benzodiazepines all day every day or once every now and then.

See I have a few grams of benzos here and haven't used them in weeks - it's definitely possible to use them responsible.

I tend to agree, when used with great respect and caution, these extraordinarily potent benzos (c-lam and f-lam) can be useful and recreational. For first time users (of these drugs specifically, not benzos in general) Should take half the recommended dose first, then on a separate occasion try a little more until you've found a proper dose (IMO). You can easily go from feeling nothing to 7 days later and a train-wreck behind you if you redose too soon or overshoot the mark - which is very easy.

Hear hear.

The most useful in a utilitarian way drug class there is. More than the amphetamines where sometimes you feel like you're dying or lack oxygen (that skin prickling) 50% of the time you're on them, but nah, your doctor scripted them so its fine....yeah..