• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam1mg IV Question

Polynomial

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

a friend of mine is planning on mixing a 1mg clonazepam tablet (a very small one) with water, and injecting it. He is disregarding filtering out fillers. How dangerous is this, would the buzz be good?

I presume your friend is yourself - we dont allow the use of these silly methods that are supposed to stop self-incrimination...

DO NOT PROCEED. DO NOT PASS GO. DO NOT COLLECT $200.

Seriously, just dont.

Clonazepam is insoluble in water and you would be IVing a fat amount of filler into your veins.

The buzz will not be good because clonazepam is not water soluble.

This is a very quick way to lose a limb.

Here's an example of what your arm might look like after your shot. :)

NSFW:
upper_abscess1.jpg

How about dissolving the ground tablet in 80 proof ethyl alchohol, following by IV or plugging?

How about taking it orally which has a very high oral bioavailability of 90%? Taking it sublingually hits a little faster. It's better than IVing water and fillers.
As for using alcohol, it's more trouble than it's worth. I'm not sure how well that would work, plus it would burn like hell. There's a reason why even the most hardcore IV drug addicts still take clonazepam orally.

Just take it orally man. I am an IV heroin addict, so I know the pleasures of the needle. I still would see little point in injecting a benzo. Ive had IV midazolam in the hospital and there was NO RUSH. It felt JUST LIKE oral, only it kicked in right away but other than that, there was no benefit to IV. So why even bother? Save your veins, save yourself the trouble of prepping it and just swallow it, like it was made for.

Clonazepam mixed with just water will not get you high when IV'd and possibly cause you to loose an arm. In hospitals they usualy use propyl glycol in benzo solutions. I would not inject it unless you had a pre prepared sterile solution from a hospital or pharmacy. The oral ba of benzos is very high; IV just speeds up the unset. There is no rush. The only advantage of IV benzos is if you need them for epilepsy.

If you were gonna do something really super duper dumb and pointless just jump off a roof. lol.

For real though you absolutely can not IV clonazepam with water. If you are going to do it, use propylene glycol and micron filter the solution. You should not do this either though, but its a better choice than water.

Still, there's a good chance you will end up with $200,000 in hospital bills and a limb in a big glass jar to take home. Posts like this just...make me sick.

What about doing this, take 2mg orally, instead of killing your self trying to get a little more out of 1mg. Can you explain to us why you HAVE to do this? What do you think it's gonna do? You will IV the benzo andbe like hey this is just like IVing coke and dope at the same time and also winning the lottery!! it was totally worth it!! No. BA is 1/3 of oral,

If you seriously have to put it in a pin, break the tip of fand shoot it up your ass. Or do a little research and you will find out there is NO OONE doing this, and the peop[le that are also talk about how fucked up their body looks from 10s of 100s of abscesses, big ditches in their skin, disgusting to look at. I like orange juice... I am gonna go load up a nice shot of that, shit hits you right away instead of having to wait for it to touch your tongue and travel down your throat.

it would be very dangerous to not filter the shot and the syringe most likely wouldn't even draw it up if you didn't filter it and on top of that clonazepam is very poorly soluble in water so out of a 1mg pill maybe .01mg will be in the shot

Yes, I felt like I had to comment on this, as a few years ago, I used a 3mL syringe to inject .25mg of clonazepam, based on the .1mg/mL solubility. There is no rush, no advantage. In fact, I felt as if the "buzz" was dulled, and all that was felt was tremendous sedation. I get needle fever, I really do, but there are some drugs that are not just incredibly dangerous to shoot, but also offer absolutely NO advantage.

Back in my IV days I shot many benzos (micron'd with the proper solvent of course, PEG) and it's honestly a waste of calories to go through that effort, vs just putting it under your tongue.

No advantage to recreational use of IV benzodiazepines, none at all. You'd get similar results from taking a few benedryl orally.

first of all, benzos have next to zero recreational value (their only good use is to ease the comedowns from stims and to sleep or help anxiety) and second, their oral BA is so high that iv'ing them is pointless. and its not even soluble in water, so unless you wanna inject ethanol into your veins (which im guessing is not the greatest thing for them) i wouldnt do it

Propylene glycol and klonopin administered intrarectally would be as far as I would go.

Don't shoot benzos. It's not smart.

THe alchohol won't burn, it will just go in your vein to your heart, then brain, bypassing your liver which is where it is turned into glucose sugar and that overdose of glucose is what gets you drunk. You could shoot up rum 151 or everclear 100 % ethenol and it wouldn't get you any buzz at all. It just goes right out your pee pee. also a 1mg clonaz is nothing. No buzz. maybe a little tired. Not worth the effort.

please dont do this! klonopin has such a high oral BA!!

take some cimitidine(tagamet) 30-60mins before you take you SWALLOW your dose, and i guarantee you will feel it.

I'll echo it again,

Large dose of a benzodiazapine (I've only experience with klonopin but xanax would be wonderful) diluted in propylene glycol.

Use a small syringe, without needle tip, administer the solution rectally.

This works great with adderall too I've found, I usually don't filter just crush up the pills as I'm sure the rectum can handle a few byproducts in small quantities. So 60mg adderall and 3mg klonopin in the same syringe, felt as close to hitting a vein with something euphoric as I could ever imagine. I've not I.V.'d any drugs, I.M.'d ketamine once out of sterile vials, but I didn't care for it and preferred snorting.

Come to think of it, ketamine and/or methoxetamine would be interesting to try that route. The mind turns. :)

careful plugging MXE! It's like.... "Whooooosh" for lack of better words, haha.

I'll take that as advice from my attorney to take it that route in significant numbers.

:)