• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Clonazepam ( Rivotril )

3TN

Greenlighter
Hey everyone ,

I apologize for the following questions ( I really tried looking for answers but couldn’t )

1) I’ve read taking Clonazepam ( Rivotril ) under the tongue is the best way ( correct me if I’m mistaken please)

Can someone elaborate? ^ Am I supposed to just keep it under my tongue and wait for it to dissolve?

2 ) How will 2 mg of Clonazepam ( Rivotril ) make me feel & for how long ( duration )

I’m really sorry for such amaeture questions, but I really need answers.

Regards,
Thanks.

Sublingual administration or taking it under the tongue will only make it work faster not stronger than swallowing it.

As for how it will make you feel probably dulled down if you are feeling okay to begin with. On the other hand if you are feeling stressed or anxious it will feel relaxing.

As for duration clonazepam is a long acting benzodiazepine if you take it in the morning you might still feel it the day after

I took 10mg Rivotril for some weeks and it felt like the most relaxed careless state i’ve been in.
The first try it really just feels like relaxing, depending on how much you take.

I always used to take my clonazepam under the tounge. It kicks in faster and has a nice minty taste.

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine it will calm you down and relieve anxiety. I would take 1mg and see what it does to you. Benzos are notorious for causing strange behavior and blackouts if taken in too high of a dosage. DO NOT DRINK with them or mix with other CNS depressants.

I always used to take my clonazepam under the tounge. It kicks in faster and has a nice minty taste.

Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine it will calm you down and relieve anxiety. I would take 1mg and see what it does to you. Benzos are notorious for causing strange behavior and blackouts if taken in too high of a dosage. DO NOT DRINK with them or mix with other CNS depressants.
I found Lorazepam to taste the nicest.