• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Clonazepam + Pregabalin + Oxycodone combined

evo4ever

Bluelighter
Hello all. I've got some pretty bad news to announce...

I've recently just lost a close relative (passed away due to cancer). Literally only found out about 10 mins ago so out of my despair I consumed 20mg Clonazepam, 200mg Pregabalin, and 60mg Oxycodone IR to try and take some of the mental pain away. I've got a moderately high tolerance to all of the aforementioned drugs otherwise I wouldn't of taken the amount I did. Am I seriously gonna get fucked up by combining these drugs at the doses I took? I feel pretty scared and confused atm so please be easy on me. Should I get into bed and fight the sedation?

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. Be aware that pregabs lower your tolerance to any opiates even synthetic. Have you got someone who could check in on you? They are relatively low doses if your tolerance is high but Harm reduction wise, dont be on your own or at least get a check every hour? be safe and hope you feel better.

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. Be aware that pregabs lower your tolerance to any opiates even synthetic. Have you got someone who could check in on you? They are relatively low doses if your tolerance is high but Harm reduction wise, dont be on your own or at least get a check every hour? be safe and hope you feel better.

Thanks for the support. I live with my mum.

yeah, don't make a habbit out of it and stay active if you can. Hang with family so you stay awake. for future reference, not a good combo. Post back if you want. My condolences.

Thanks for the replies. I got into bed at the same time as I started this Thread. I consumed 10mg out of despair and they knocked me out and slept for 10 hours. I've just woke up and its only 2:30am! I think ill stay up for a bit then go back to bed.

Last edited:
You should be fine, Benzodiazapines are not that toxic (even though a large dose), 200mg of Pregab is low also. I would suggest just drink a hell of a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated, because you are going to sleep A LOT. if in doubt, A&E can monitor you on fluids overnight. Be safe and sorry for your loss.