• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Clonazepam(Klonopin) and Oxycodone Safe combo?

MartianonDope

Bluelighter
I'm 6'1, 200 pounds . I have been taking klonopin 1mg (perscribed) on and off for about a year and a half , sometimes 2 a day with my highest dose at 17.5 (recreational). I have just started getting into opiates a month ago it was 6 percs a couple times, now I've moved on to oxycodone 30mg IR but only doing lines of 15-20mgs and have only snorted the IR 7 times . Now my question is if I took a klonopin 24 hours ago, is it safe to rail my usual 15-20 mg line? As I have seen many times you can always pop a pill but you can't unpop it and with klonopins half life this has me wondering. Any input? Thanks

Benzos and opies are never a truly safe combo. But, having said that, if it's been 24h since you last took clonazepam you should be relatively okay. Very much best if you can just never combine the two at all though, obviously. Benzo/opiate combos result in death far too frequently even for the most seasoned and habituated of users.

Also, are you by any chance in America? I only ask cos most of the drugs you mention are rarely - if ever - prescribed or even available in the UK. Maybe some countries on the Continent. Don't get me wrong - you are most welcome wherever you happen to reside - but if you are in the US you may find you get more/better responses to questions about US-centric drugs like these in the US-centric forums rather than the European one. Of course if you happen to reside in one of the other European countries that maybe do have stuff like clonaz, oxy and percocet more widely available than here then ignore this part completely :D

We have two OPiate/ Benzo questions on board atm .

The other one could learn from this one big time .