• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Clonazepam experiation time after out of the blisters?

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
So I got some Clonazepam that is supposed to last me 3 months since I am going to use them instead of Diazepam but I got them in a ziplock bag instead of blisters they look like the ones I have gotten before in blisters (they look legit but who knows) So I am wondering will they last that long? Because in blisters they are pretty sealed from air before you pop them out.

To many addicts who use them I assume it wouldn´t be a problem since they would eat them pretty quickly but I am not using them to get high I have never gotten high of benzos I use them for anxiety and I am currently using 2.5mg Diazepam 2 times a day.

Last edited:
Long enough for you to consume them all. Drugs last very long, years if you keep them in good temperature room and sealed in the ziploc

Benzos are some of the most resistant compounds when it comes to degradation. I'm not sure about the triazolo/thieno varieties, but the classical ones like clonazepam, diazepam, phenazepam, etc. will still be as potent as the day you got them and shouldn't lose any noticeable potency for years and years. I would still put them in an airtight container, just as a matter of good practice for any substance you won't be using up in a short time period.

As long as they are protected from insults like moisture, direct sunslight over long periods of time, intense ionizing radiation (you stashed your benzos in a nuclear reactor? oops)... they'll outlive you.