• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Benzos Clonazalam

It's an RC so nothing "official" exists. It also depends on tolerance.

You MUST voluetrically dose (dissolve it in warm PG wth a splash of high % ethanol). Then use needle-free syringes to draw up small amounts (e.g. 100ml liquid + 100mg benzo = 1mg benzo per ml).

Clonazolam starts in the microgram dosing. Start with 200-300 micrograms (0.2 - 0.3 milligrams) and slowly work up. It is very very strong if pure.

It'll fuck up your memory and is very moreish, so be careful. I lost the memory of 3 months of my life to a few grams of it.

Do you mean clonazolam? I guess another name would be clonitrazolam.

Potent,, hypnotic, addictive and with a moderate duration of 8 hours (which is fine for sleep)... and a simple homologue of flunitrazolam. So close in fact I bet people couldn't tell them apart in a double-blind study.

BUT elsewhere I did note that these super-potent nitrobenzodiazepines can cause loss of executive control, retrograde amnesia & liver injury. I even included references (in fact hot links) to papers in which their safety profile was tested, references to examples of liver injury including a diagram culled from a piece of work from 2017 in which many nitrobenzodiazepines were tested for toxicity and the odd thing is that the more potent (so lower doses needed) were just as toxic as the older nitrobenzodiazepines like nitrazepam, flunitrazepam, clonazepam, nimetazepam and so on.

People have died after taking these triazolo derivatives without any other drug being found in their bodies. In Sweden 70% of intentional suicides are by taking overdoses of nitrazepam and flunitrazepam. So when you make something like flunitrazolam or clonitrazolam, it will not take too many pills. And if tolerance takes hold and you end up taking 6 or 8 pills a day, your liver really will be damaged.

It's hard to really understand if suicide IS the whole story. Along with many others, I find that all (except 1*) nitrobenzodiazepines causes mood lability (if you are sad or angry it will make things worse), loss of executive function (loss of judgement) & retrograde amnesia and many other bad things and so I HONESTLY wonder if people took 2 tablets... forgot they had taken some and proceeded to take 2 more, their memory seriously affected so that they end up taking 10 or 12 rather the 2 they intended to.

It's a well known problem in toxic drugs that cause retrograde amnesia. In the UK Seconal, Nembutal and the other barbs that were around were famous for people accidentally redosing and being found dead. OK Benzos alone won't cause a person to vomit and choke but the liver damage is very real. That said - their have been forensic papers in which only nitrazolam or flunitrazolam (and clonitrazolam will be almost identical to the latter) were found in the victim's body.

Now, there are reports of people surviving 7 grams (1/4th of an ounce) of diazepam as it isn't toxic and non of it's metabolites are toxic. If you want more oomph, diclazepam IS very good with a duration 50% longer than diazepam (which it is x10 more potent than). So if you need to sleep through an entire weekend, 2-3 x 2mg tablets of that will do it... and amazingly, we tried taking 7 grams of it and lost a WEEK but were otherwise fine, My wife found it to be hilarious.

Oh, and it's a metabolite of the nirobenzodiazepines that causes the liver damage. In fact, it forms 2 metabolites and the second one causes teratogenicity i.e. it can cause birth defects.

*The only notrobenzodiazepine that doesn't cause liver damage teratogenicity is pynazolam. That is because the liver enzymes cannot attack the nitro moiety. It's also, to quote an old friend 'as good as the ludes we used to get in the 80s'. You see it's a potent serotonin releaser so it's VERY euphoric.

NOTE for people making BROMAZOLAM - rather than the 2 complex steps that convert phenazepam to bromazolam, why not instead use the 1-step 99% yield method to produce phenmetazepam? It's twice as potent as the precursor, shorter onset, reduced duration and it's subjective effects are almost identical to diclazepam. I KNOW their is a lot of people asking for diclazepam. The area under the curve is larger, it's non-toxic and I would be prepared to eat a gram of it to prove that it's safe.

The DEA is not specifically controlling nitrazolam and flunitrazolam so clonitrazolam makes perfect sense BUT clobazam has some very potent derivatives that are as potent as the compounds I mentioned and a tweak to those would ensure that they would also be non-toxic.

Just PM me.